Prologue

My name is Fukase. I was abducted and taken into some lab or something when I was 10. I'm 15 now. I'm used to chemicals being pumped into me, forced down my throat, and sprayed in my face. I have a weird pattern of lines on half of my body and a red glowing orb in my eye socket that allows me to read minds. There are other teenagers and preteens in the lab too, so at least I have people to talk to, but there isn't really much to talk about other than being experimented on and what we would want to be doing if we were in the outside world. My best friend is a 12 year old boy named Oliver who has one blind eye and bumps on his legs that could start spewing out a white acid any second. It's mostly when he's nervous or scared that the acid comes out. The other 4 kids in this lab are a 16 year old girl named Flower who can change her appearance between a feminine, gothic style and an androgynous punk look in a 5 second transformation, a robot boy named Piko who was built here, an 11 year old girl named Una who can create clones of herself, and a 14 year old who can change genders at will. They're named Rin when a girl and Len when a boy. They like being Rin more but sometimes are Len. There have been more kids in the lab, but none of them lived to be 18 because they were killed by experiments.