Chapter 10

What I'm getting from the Random Image™ is that Sara has an entire fivehead and her life would be much easier if Joe and Ranmaru were dogs. Anyways if you can't tell by last chapter, this story is coming to an end. Just this chapter and the epilogue left! Then I'll do a chapter explaining everyone's backstories and some facts I couldn't fit anywhere in the story (mostly about development, because this story was originally gonna be a lot different) I should stop rambling and just get on with the dang chapter ;_;

I was brought out to two girls and one boy who all looked to be teenagers. None of them seemed to have been experimented on too much, which tells me that they haven't been here too long. The fact that I was about to die was scary, so I comforted myself by thinking about Arsloid and Hime. I was gonna see them again! Before the liquid could be injected into my arm, I heard a crash. I looked in the direction of the crash to see that Teto had gotten in. She yelled "JUST WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING TO FUKASE!?" Gumi said "Um uh I can explain." Teto asked "Why do you have to hurt children and their families? Why?" Gumi said "I never thought of it that way. Take me to jail, I deserve it." Teto said "I brought a few people who would like to say things to you." Oliver came in and said "I lost my eye because of you!" Flower then walked in with Piko and encouraged him to speak up about what happened with Miki, and he explained the entire thing in great detail. Next, Rin and Len walked in and Rin just pointed to Len and said nothing. Len said "I like bananas!" Then Mikoto came in and said "You killed my sister, you know!" Then, someone I didn't expect walked in, Yohioloid. He said "Being in your little lab ruined my mental state, but at least I have wings now." I asked "Wait, you have wings?" Yohioloid said "Also fangs!" and then he took off his shirt and some big black wings sprouted from his back. Teto put Gumi in the back of a cop car and drove off. Rin then tapped my shoulder and said "Hey uh, Len wants to say something to you." Len then said "Yeah, I do." I said "Well Len, I have something to tell you too!" Len said "You go first!" I said "I think you're kinda cute, like a cat!" Len said "If I'm a cat, then you make me purr." I jokingly started petting his head and he started blushing. The blushing banana boy then asked "F-Fukase, will you be my boyfriend?" I said "Of course, Len!" We then both looked at Rin and said "Rin, stop being a third wheel!"