Chapter 3

(Wow, finally a Random Image™ that actually at least somewhat fits the chapter, also TW for mentions of su*cide.)

We were all walking around to see if there are any places we can stay when Rin said "THAT WAS MY HOUSE! MY FAMILY MIGHT STILL BE THERE!" and pointed to a house. She ran to it and knocked on the door. A man opened the door and said "Could you really be... Rin?" Rin said "Yes dad, I'm Rin! Go get Mom and Neru!" Rin's dad called out into the house "Lenka, I have a surprise for you!" This Lenka girl came, and she said "O-Oh my goodness, Rin, you're back!" Rin said "Yes Mom, I'm back. Where is Neru?" Lenka said "Rinto, should we tell her?" Rinto said "She deserves to know." Lenka started to cry as she said "Neru is dead." Rin started sobbing and said through her tears "How did she d-die?" Rinto said "She hanged herself last year. Your mom and I didn't even know until her girlfriend Teto told us. By the way Rin, who are these people standing behind you?" Rin said "They're some friends that escaped from the lab with me. Their names are Una, Piko, Flower, Oliver, Miki, and Fukase. Also, I can do this now!" and she turned into Len, then back into Rin. Rin's parents agreed to let us stay with them until we found our families.