Chapter 1

(Ignore the extremely random pictures you're gonna see in this story, I'm just gonna put whatever the most recent thing in my gallery is at the time I'm writing each chapter so there's something at the top for you to look at. Anyways enjoy the chapter!)

I woke up one morning and saw Oliver standing at the foot of the uncomfortable cot I'm forced to sleep on. He said "I-I'm really scared of a dream I had. M-My brother Yohioloid killed someone! There was so much blood and guts and brains flying everywhere! Y-You were there and you were crying as much as I was." I then remembered my nearly identical dream. I told him "I had the exact same dream, but it wasn't my brother killing someone... my brother was the one being killed. I'm sure it's just a coincidence though." I looked at my thin gray blanket and mentally denied the fact that according to Oliver and I's nightmare, Arsloid could be dead. Arsloid, or Arsy for short is my older brother and only living relative since my dad died in a car accident a few weeks before I was born, and my mom went missing when I was 7 and was found dead 2 years later. I never met my grandparents and neither of my parents have any siblings. Arsy and I were very close until I was taken away. I bet he got so lonely after I was gone. I comforted Oliver for a bit and then he went to eat breakfast with the others. I then got out my notepad and looked at my escape plan. The reason I have a notepad is because we were allowed to keep anything we had on us when we were taken. The plan was to wait until someone was being experimented on, sneak out the door, and then run off in different directions and reunite after we were through the woods. The last person would sneak away while the workers were looking for the rest of us. Past escapees haven't gotten far and were always killed in front of all of us after they were brought back. If nothing went wrong in my plan, we'd be free!