Chapter 2

TW FOR THIS CHAPTER: INC*ST (I don't support that btw)

On the next Experiment Day, it was Piko's turn. However, he said that he wasn't getting experimented on but his new sister was getting unveiled to him. Just great, I thought. We're gonna have to get ANOTHER person out. When the unveiling started, we all tiptoed to the door where the guard dog is. The dog was sleeping, so we just opened the door. CREEEEEEEEAK We all ran out the door as fast as we could and Una made a clone of herself and left it outside the door. We all scattered into the woods and when we reunited, we all group hugged and stood to wait for Piko and his sister. According to my watch, the 2 robots took half an hour to get out the door and through the woods. Piko introduced us to his pink haired sister, Miki. Miki tightly hugged Piko and said in a creepy, whisper-ish voice "Let's always stay together, big brother. Let nothing come between us." Piko said "Miki, I am your brother!" Miki giggled and said "What's so wrong with that?" Piko said "DATING YOUR SIBLING IS LITERALLY ILLEGAL IN MOST OF THE WORLD, AND ALSO I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND!" Miki stopped hugging him and angrily yelled "WHO IS IT!?" Piko looked around for a second and then said "Flower. I'm dating Flower." Flower looked at Miki and said "Yes, I'm his g-girlfriend." I know for a fact that Flower and Piko aren't dating, but I could see them as a couple. We all went in to the big wide outside world for what felt like the first time in our lives, and for 2 of us was. Each one of us has someone we need to find. I need to find Arsloid, Oliver needs to find his parents and/or his brother Yohioloid, Flower needs to find her siblings Mikoto and Hime, Una needs to find her parents and/or her cousin Miku, Rin/Len needs to find their parents and/or their sister Neru, and Piko and Miki need to find whatever loving family will take them in.