Chapter 4

Haha low quality Norman Minecraft go brr, also TW FOR MENTIONS OF R*PE (I don't support that btw)

Rinto and Lenka were kind enough to let us stay with them and sleep in sleeping bags in Rin's room. However, Piko and Miki charge in the emptied out room that used to be Neru's because they need 2 outlets. That night, I heard crying come from Rin's bed and decided to walk over to her. "Are you ok?" I asked. She turned around and said "I'm just sad about Neru." I know what losing a family member is like, and I know that people typically want to be alone when grieving, so I told her I understand how she feels and went back to my sleeping bag. The next morning, Piko said "H-Hey, Fukase, Flower, can I talk to you 2 in private?" After we went out of the room, Flower asked "Why would you want to talk to just us?" Piko said "You 2 are the ones that I trust to keep what I'm about to say a secret." I said "Go on, you can tell us anything!" Piko quietly said "Miki... Last night she... she... r-r- I DON'T WANNA SAY IT!" Flower said "Ok so we understand that Miki did something last night that starts with r and you don't want to say it." Piko said "I'm gonna say it! Last night, Miki r- I STILL CAN'T SAY THE WORD! Uh, she... did something to me against my will." I realized what he meant and hugged him while telling him that he didn't deserve that. Flower angrily said "I'm gonna have a talk with this pink haired piece of crap!" as she ran to the charging room. I heard yelling, and something that sounded like someone punching metal repeatedly. She then dragged Miki out of the room and yelled "APOLOGIZE TO PIKO, NOW!" Miki said "O-Ok. Piko, I'm sorry for being such a bad sister. If you h-hate me, I'll understand." Piko said "I don't hate you, Miki. I just want you to understand that incest is a very messed up thing, and what you did to me last night is unacceptable." Miki got off the ground and said "I am really sorry for that. I love you, but just in a way siblings are supposed to." Piko said "I love you too, Miki. I'm glad that I don't have to be creeped out by my own sister anymore." Miki walked out of the room and Piko said to Flower "Hey uh... remember in the woods when I said that I was dating you so Miki would stop being creepy?" Flower said "Uh, yeah." Piko's face got redder than my hair and he said "Well... I chose you for that lie because... I've had a crush on you since the day I was built." Flower kissed Piko's cheek and said "I actually feel the same way."