16 ↣ WHO DID THAT?!

A/n: HEY FELLOW MAFIA LOVERS. Mmcht chile anyways school did me dirty thins month so I couldn't post. Also the book is at 10K READSSSS!! Omg TYSM for this. It literally made my day so thank to everyone who support the book. IM SO GRATEFUL😭❤️. For the support I got on this book,, I'm thinking of making a sequel for when this book is finished so I'll let y'all know. Also I found some pictures to show how the truck's computer system looks but it's bigger,, it's down below. I'll add them to that chapter But for now,, I hope you enjoy this chapter🥰💕.

 I'll add them to that chapter But for now,, I hope you enjoy this chapter🥰💕

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

As she was about to pull the trigger, she, Jayden and the rest of her crew that were still alive, fell to the ground. You opened you're eyes to see them lying in pools of blood. 'T-they got shot.. Are they dead..?' You asked yourself. You looked up and looked around to see all the officers just as confused as you were. An officer pulls his gun and, with permission from the head officer, slowly walks up to their bodies and checks for a pulse. After a couple minutes, the officer turns back around to face you and the rest of the officers on the scene. "Their all dead.. They appear to have been shot", the officer reports. 'How did that happen..' you question. 'And why didn't gunshots go off? Did the gun have a silencer on it?' All these questions were circulating in your head.

"Who fired those shots?!" The officer who was in charge of the investigation asked. No one answered. No one touched their gun in those 7 seconds. It happened so fast. No one could even move to protect you when Cassie drew the gun, so who could've possibly killed all of them so quickly. Your eyes widened as you look in the direction where most of the police cars were parked. Where the mafia truck was. Where Suna was.

'Omg was it Rin..?' You thought to yourself. 'But their guns don't have silencers on them..' You were confused. If it was Suna, how did he shoot them. You're eyes widened as you thought of something. 'Did he make it out here, pull an officer's gun, shoot them and make it back to the truck..all in about 7 seconds? There's no way. Is he really that fast?' You question yourself, trying to find an answer.

After investigating on where the shot came from, the police found out it was from an officer's gun but he tells the rest of them he didn't shoot. They make the decision to take him in for questioning. 'I am SO asking Rin and Y/BSF/N what they did because I just know it had to be one of the sneaky bastards in that truck.' you think to yourself. 'Well.. Cassie is dead.. and the police will investigate the canyon they were talking about.. so everything worked out I guess.' You continue to ponder.

Time passes and you're now in the police station. Thankfully, the police didn't see the mafia truck, so Suna and your friends got away safely. Your plan was successful. At this point, you've been questioned and obviously you had to leave out certain parts of what happened. You sit and wait for Suna and the others to come get you. They had to put away the truck and change their clothes. They never said why which made you suspicious as to what or who killed Cassie and her crew.

Soon enough, Suna busts through the door. He looks around frantically until his eyes land on you. He runs over to you so fast that you barely even see him. He picks you up by your waist and kisses you. "I'm never allowing you to leave my sight again.." he says as he buries his head in your neck. "Rinnie it's ok. I'm fine now." You tell him as you wrap your legs around his waist and stroke your hair.

"Excuse me Y/N..?" An officer says. You look up. "Yes? Is there something wrong?" You answer. "No no not at all! We just wanted to return this to you. And also it's extremely late so you guys should probably go now. We're glad we were able to find you before.. you know." The officer says as she hands you your jacket that got left behind. You smile. "Yeah! Thank you so much!!" You answer. "Also, we might need to ask you some more questions tomorrow." The officers smiles and says. "Yeah I'll be here but I might have a guest.." you giggle and sheepishly say as you point to Suna. "He won't let me out of his sight anymore." You tell the officer. The officer laughs at this and says "He's such a caring boyfriend for you. I can tell he loves you very much. He's the overprotective type isn't he?" "Yeah although I just found that out recently. Apparently everybody we know but me knew." You answer. "Wow I bet he was going crazy not knowing what happened. Well anyways have a good night! I have to get back to work." The officers says as she waves and walks away. "Good night!" You say back. You look down on Suna who's clinging onto you for dear life. "Rinnie, baby..? Wanna go home now?" You ask as you brush the hair out of his face. "Ok.." he murmurs.

The two of you begin to walk out of the police station. As you get nearer and nearer to where Suna's car is parked, you recognize that there are people surrounding his car in the distance. "Hey babe?" You question. "Yes princess? What's wrong?" Suna answers. "Did everybody else come with you too?" You ask. Suna looks at you then looks back up. He sees the people in the distance surrounding his car. "Oh yeah. They all came to make sure you were ok." He says. "Oh ok." You smile and say. You then had an idea. 'Wait.. I can ask them about what exactly happened to Cassie and the rest of her crew. They better give me an answer too..!' You think to yourself.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Love all of you. HOPE YOU ENJOYED AND TY AGAIN MY LOVES😭💕.