05 ↣ WHERE AM I??

A/n: Y'all I was so busy I forgot to post mbbb

A/n: Y'all I was so busy I forgot to post mbbb. But here's the new chapter. Bye the pictures above are the ppl that kidnapped you. The one on the far right is Jayden for the boys and the first picture of the girl is Cassie. The others are unnamed ppl of their gang. That's all hope you enjoy!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

Suna felt that he was going crazy. All he could think was 'Where the hell is she..'
Just then, before anyone could get start searching for you, a police officer came out of the venue yelling. "WE ARE IN PURSUIT!! WE NEED TO MOVE OUT!! Some standers-by said that they saw an abnormal vehicle driving down Griffin Street with a message that said 'HELP ME' written in the window. The victim is suspected to be Y/N L/N. The suspects are still unidentifiable and are also suspected to be holding the victim hostage with weapons."

Flashback to you. You were laying on the floor of the vehicle while your kidnappers were talking, not realizing that you're awake. 'Where the hell am I?!' You thought. You begin to think of a plan so atleast people would know something was going on. 'I hope you guys can find me' you thought to yourself.

Luckily for you they stopped at a red light. As they wait for the light to turn green, you decided that now was the best time to put your plan into action. With the way the vehicle was set up, there was a corner next to the window where you could see everyone else in there but they wouldn't be able to see you. You slowly scooted your way to the corner, making sure they never realized that you kept moving. The light then turned green. 'Dammit!' you thought to yourself as the vehicle turned. You took that opportunity to slide to the other side of the vehicle, making it look like the turn caused you to move.

You waited until the vehicle stopped again. The guys they had in there came to check on you occasionally so you made sure to say as stiff and quiet as possible. When the truck finally stopped at another red light, you took the chance to make sure no one was coming and quickly tried to stand up. When you finally manage to bring yourself up, you turned around and because the windows of the truck was both tinted and fogged up, you were able to write a clear 'HELP ME' message on the window.

You then heard footsteps coming your way so you dropped to the floor of the truck quickly and scooted away from the window. Then three figures emerged from the front of the truck and was coming towards you. You pretended to have just woken up and look up at them. "Well, well, well. Look who finally decided to wake up from her beauty sleep." The girl said. You were still curious as to who exactly she is because all you know about her is the fact that she didn't like you for some reason.

Before you could collect more of your thoughts, she kicks you in the stomach, making you cough around the gag in your mouth. "I can't wait for you to be a dead man." The girl cackled. You looked up and glared at her. "I can't wait. When do we get to the place Cassie?!" Jayden asked excitedly. 'Yup.. he's crazy and Cassie is her name huh", you thought to yourself.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎

A/n: That's the tea luvs💕. Y'all went big brain on em purr💃🏽. Hope you enjoyed!