13 ↣ SHE'S CRAZY!

A/n: Yall.. please pray for me this is literally the first time I got free time to post. I tried to make this chapter as long as I could to make up for me not posting as fast as I should😭. The picture of your motorcycle and helmet are below.I hope you enjoy🥺💕!

I hope you enjoy🥺💕!

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

Before the enemy could pull the trigger, the tire of the motorcycle they were on was shot at and they went swerving off the road. "TRY IT AGAIN!! I DARE YOU!!" You screamed from the window of the truck with a hand gun in your hand. "SOMEBODY GET ME A MOTORCYCLE! THESE IDIOTS ARE PLAYING WITH FIRE!!" You say with a pissed look on your face. Suna looked at you with a shocked expression on his face. 'How the hell did she make that shot..' He thought. "Can you even ride a motorcycle?!" Yachi asked. Your best friend cut in. "She's the one who taught me. You'll be shocked I can tell you that much." They said.

As Kenma and Yaku got a motorcycle ready for you, you slipped the helmet on and they gave you a few weapons. "Don't hurt yourself now, Suna would kill us if that happened." Yaku said. "They keep trying to kill us. That makes me angry.. so you don't have to worry about me." You said with a serious face. You then pulled out of the back of the truck and speed off.

As you pulled up you looked at Suna. "HEY RINNIE!" You yelled. "Y/N?! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT HERE?!" He asked you. "I've got a score to settle babe. Don't worry about me." You told him. "No can do princess, worrying about you is my job!" He answers. "Aww thank you D- actually I'll not call you that yet. Don't want you crashing now do we?" You smirk and say. Suna groans. "You lil' tease. Just wait till this is all over." He says back to you. Your eyes widened. 'Oh god. This ain't ending well for me.' You giggle to yourself in a cold sweat. "Y-yes sir.." you squeak out. "Good girl." He praises at you.

"Now let's go teach these bastards a lesson." He continues. "Yeah.. I have a feeling that little miss delusional over there ain't finish with me yet either.. so yeah Rinnie.. let's settle the score." You grin back. "That's my girl. LET'S GO!!" He says as he speeds off. Suna drives over to Jayden while you drive over to Cassie. Oikawa and Iwaizumi are taking care of the backup Cassie sent for with the help of the rest of your friends. There's quite a lot of them but they're managing. Then the sounds of sirens get closer.

As you are dodging Cassie's attacks and Suna's dodging Jayden's, you all also hear the sounds of sirens coming closer. 'Crap! That isn't good. If the police find all of us here they might take all my friends to jail..!' you thought. "BABE! WE GOTTA FINISH THIS FAST AND GET OUTTA HERE!! I HEAR SIRENS!" You yell to Suna. Before he could answer you back, Cassie says something. "WHY YOU?! HE BELONGS WITH ME!! YOU DON'T DESERVE HIM!!" she screams at you. 'What the hell..' you thought to yourself. "EXCUSE ME?! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THE REASON YOU WERE TRYING TO KILL ME IS BECAUSE YOU'RE SOME KIND OF FAN GIRL FOR MY BOYFRIEND!!!" You yelled back at her furiously.

She looks at you and says "He belongs with ME! I could be a much better girlfriend to him than you EVER COULD!!" She then tries to knock you off your motorcycle. 'Is she a stalker.. or what?' You asked yourself as you try to widen the gap between the both of you. "How the hell did you even know he had a girlfriend huh? Because it seems to me that the first day we started dating is when you started suddenly hating me?" You spat at her. She looks at you with a crazed look. "Oh honey if it's about Suna, I know it all~" she giggles back. You look at her with horror. 'I KNEW IT!! But how long has she been stalking him..' you thought. The thought alone makes shivers of disgust go down your spine.

"You belong in a hospital or something" you spat at her. She grins at you menacingly. "I've heard that from all the other girls that's tried to take what's mines." She giggles. Your eyes widen. 'Other girls..? Just how many people has she kidnapped and potentially killed..?' You think to yourself. You then had an idea to expose Cassie and Jayden and make sure none of your friends get arrested.

♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎♥︎♡︎

A/n: These cliffhangers making y'all mad at me aren't they😭😭. I hope this was interesting for y'all. Hope you enjoyed💘!