EVERYBODY LOVES HOW RICH YOU ARE

JUNE

____________

____________

Carson gets up, Stiles sleeping soundly next to her, while she smiles at him.

"Wake up," she pokes him.

"I'm up," he mumbles into the pillow.

"Stiles, we do this everytime you stay over. Just wake up," she sighs.

"No," he pulls the cover over him. "It's summer."

"But we're going to my beach house for the weekend, remember? With our friends?"

"We can go at noon," he once again refuses.

"San Diego is like eight hours away. We want to get there now," she shakes him.

"But I'm tired."

"Come on, Stiles. Think about it. The sooner you get up, the sooner we get to the beach. You know what people wear to the beach? Bikinis. You wanna see me in a bikini?"

"I saw you in nothing last night. Image is ingrained into my brain forever. I could draw you if I knew how."

"Fine, I'll just start having sex with Malia then. She wakes up in a timely manner. And she buys me food."

"I buy you food!"

"I don't know, Mal's winning right now..."

At this, he gets up. "That joke was not funny three months ago nor is it funny now. I don't deserve this. Isaac does, but I don't."

"What makes you think it's a joke?" she gets out of the bed, grabbing her outfit for the day. "Mal's hot."

"I hate you."

"Mhmm. Sure you do. Be downstairs in ten minutes," she changes, strutting down the steps.

"Evil."

_____

"Good morning, Mrs. Rivera, Grandma Ruby," he steps into the kitchen.

"Morning Stilinski," she grins, handing him and Carson two bowls of fruit. She was in a very good mood now that she was officially free of Carson's dad. Well, legally.

"Hello to you too, boy who spends way too much time in my daughter's room," Drew walks in, holding a file out to Gina.

"Leave him alone, Drew."

"Yeah, dad, leave him alone," Carson raises an eyebrow. "Nobody's harassing your trashy girlfriend."

"Did she just call me trashy?" Sherry, the very annoying girlfriend gasps. Even Stiles couldn't stand her.

"I would scold her, but you look like you just finished a shift at the club," Gina mumbles, Stiles trying even harder not to laugh.

"What?"