Broken Contract

Lance - You have some sort of connection with this heart don't you.....?

Balan - Leave now

Balan POV - I saw Lance begin to float around us as I pressed (Y/N) head to my chest being protective.

Lance - I've been watching him for awhile from the moment he arrived

Balan - Then you've broken the co-

Balan POV - Lance cut me off smirking

Lance - Like I said before I've broken no contract this is just an introduction I've just wanted to wait for the perfect moment..

Balan ....

Lance - But you have however *smirks*

Balan - I didn't d-

Balan POV - But he cut me off again causing my teeth to clench in anger. What was he talking about?! I've used my powers to protect!

Lance - You're misunderstanding I'm not talking about what you just did

Balan - ...Then what? *annoyed tone*

Lance - Heh .... I did recall him on the train at one point correct?

Balan POV - My face went pale "oh no" .... Now I knew what he was talking about my body began to shake. I saw Lance look at (Y/N) causing my heart to beat fast as he spoke

Lance - Tell me (Y/N) have you been on the train?

Male Reader - I umm...

Balan - Hush Darling don't answer him

Lance - That's not how it works

Male Reader POV - I cuddled in Balans arms shaking until I felt myself be lifted with magic but it wasn't coming from Balan quickly I was floated infront of Lance as he gave me a serious look this time rather then mischievous.

Lance - I'll ask again .. did you get on that Train?

Balan - (Y/N) Stop! I forbid you to answer him!

Male Reader POV - My eyes went wide as Balan yelled only for Lance to yell back.

Lance - You can't forbid a visitor to do anything!!!

Male Reader - Lance shouted before going back to look at me.

Lance - Well?!

Male Reader - ... Y-yes I went on the train .... the forcefield was gone...

Balan - (Y/N) STOP!!!

Lance - Silence!

Male Reader POV - I saw Lance used his magic to throw Balan back causing him to hit the ground in pain. I was about to cry out to him until Lance grabbed my face forcing me to look at him my eyes wide as saucers getting terrified.

Lance - You said the forcefield went down?

Male Reader - Y-yes that's how I got on *tears*

Lance - that means your heart has opened but yet you're still here how could that be?

Male Reader POV - From the corner of my eye I saw Balan get back up from the ground giving me a tearful look why was he crying? Why did he want me to stay silent?

Male Reader - I um... I don't remember the train just stopped and kept me in wonderworld

Male Reader POV - My heart beat fast trying to lie through my teeth the best I could causing Lance to get angry I then heard a Chirp. "Oh no"... I looked to my side and saw a Tim pecking at Lance causing my heart to drop "it was fluffy" Lance grabbed the Tim with his tentacle causing me to freak out.