Bullied

Hazel's POV

The light flowed into my room as I realize its Monday morning. Ugh. I hate having to go to school. I get bullied by the jock in the school Jc not forgetting the rest of the school. So I force myself to get up and I do my morning routine. Kian came down the stairs surprised to see me.
" I didn't think you would be up yet" Kian said in surprise.
" Kian school starts in 20 minutes I would hope you would have woken me up by now" I said with a little bit of sass...... Well maybe a lot of sass.
" get in the car I'm driving you to school," Kian said to me sort of in a rush. I didn't feel like being late so I didn't argue.
Once we pulled up to the school I hopped out, thanking Kian while walking into school.
"Hey loser look who showed up" I heard Jc behind me pushing me up against the locker, hitting my head really badly.
"I'm sorry I-" Did I ask you for an explanation NO So shut up!" Jc screamed at me. He then pushed me up against the lockers once again hitting my head even harder. He also punched, kicked, slapped, hit, pushed, and all the way verbally abused me while teachers and students walked by ignoring me in pain.
I suddenly see someone run up towards me. I couldn't really make out who it was since I was waving in and out of consciousness. All I knew is that the person picked me up saying I'm sorry. I tried my best to stay awake. I felt myself being put down in some sort of bed. What I thought was a nurse asked the person that brought me what happened. They said they had no idea. Then everything went black.