The Pain Oh The Pain

Jc's POV (finally get to change it I was getting sick of Hazel!)
Me and Kian were recording a video for our channel when we heard a knock on the door. As I opened it I saw a very attracti- wait who am I kidding she was smocking hot.
"Um...... excuse me miss but who are you?" I said rubbing the back of my neck in nervousness.
"Oh so I change my look and now your nice to me!" she said as Andrea and Jenn pop out behind her. Ohhhh Sh*t.
Hazel's POV
I walked up to Jc, pushed him inside and slapped him across the face. Kian then walked in. Oh boy here it comes.
"Hey Jc who is you friend? She is very beautiful," Kian said licking his finger and "fixing" his eye brows.
"Ummmm excuse me but if you look under the hair dye, makeup, nails, cloths, and piercings you could tell that I am your sister that you forgot about!" I yelled in his face. then I slapped him. that was the first and last time I ever slapped him.
"Did you just slap me Hazel Lawley!" Kian screamed. Oh no. When Kian gets angry he stays angry. He walked up to me and started to beat me up. He punched, slapped, and kicked me. I was in so much pain I didn't know what to do. I totally forgot about my tumor. Maybe I just bought me some time. Then again I may have just lost a lot of time too.
I looked at the door to see a stunned, shocked, and all around confused Andrea, Jenn, and........ Jc!
"Stop! Stop! Your gonna kill her!" Someone yelled behind me. Kian stopped beating me and looked at Jc.
"Why would you even care about her. Your the one who hated her and told me to hate her too in the first place!" Kian screamed. That's when I noticed what's going on. Kian is drunk.