The Boys

Hazel's POV
.Next morning.
I woke up to screaming downstairs. I did hear my name being said but I couldn't make out any full sentences. what I heard was "I....... your.......may.........have...........consent............NO...........BULLIED..........WHY.................I...........YOU............HER."
Lots of yelling. I snuck out of bed, put on my cloths and tried to make the least amount of noise, and slowly walked down the stairs. I put on cheer shorts (which say cheer across the butt of it) a crop top that says "thug life" and i put my hair in a pony tail. I stopped when I was able to see the back of their heads. I was able to fill in the ready of the letters/words. Jcs trying to ask me out. Oh god. I don't know how I will answer. If I say no he might bully me again. But if I say yes then I will have to suffer through a date with him. Then I heard the front door open. So many voices started to talk.
"How did you get in my house?" Jc asked whoever was in here. this was my time to go down now and pull off as if I just woke up.I walked down the stairs all bubbly and saw Kian Jc and 4 other boys.
"Hey Kian good morning" I said trying to make it as awkward as possible.
"Ooh Kian is this the girl you said you hooked up with last night then your right she is sexy!" one of the boys said.
"Shut up Connor! that's my sister!" Kian screamed at the boy. note to self "stay away from Connor."
"What are you talking about?" I asked the boy.
" Oh Kian was hoo-""Shut up Connor my little sister doesn't need to know what happen!" Kian said to Connor. I decided to start getting ready for the day.
" Kian I'm going up to get ready don't come in my room." I said to him with threat in my voice. it's bad that you have to remind your own brother not to come in your room.
As I started to walk up the stairs I heard someone whistle and I turned around to see all the boys starring..... well except the smallest one. He had his eyes closed.
"Take a picture it will last longer," I said with attitude in my voice. once I continued to walk up the stairs I actually heard camera flashes. Oh these boys.