It Was You!!

Flash back
Me and Jc were going on our first date. He said to wear something I wouldn't care about so i wore my old middle school graduation dress. Since he was coming at 6:30 and it was only 6:15 I have a little time until he comes so I turn on the tv and I watched America's got Talent. Sometimes when I know the song I sing along. The song The Fault In Our Stars by Troye Sivan came on and I sang the whole thing. After the song ended I teared up a bit because my mom died of cancer and after she was gone my dad became a drug addict and left my family with Kian in charge. I suddenly hear clapping in the background. I whirl around to see Jc.
"Shall we go then?" he asked me. I nodded my head yes as we exited the house. we pulled up to an Olive Garden. I love this place. As we walk in and sit down I see Jc talking to someone but I thought it was nothing.
"So what happened to your parents?" Jc asked me.
"Thought I already told you this but, my mom died from cancer and then my dad became a drug addict and left my brother in charge," I told him. He stood up and walked over to this gigantic bucket of water and before I could do anything he dumped it on my head. I screamed.
"Did you get that?" Jc asked one of his friend that I suppose was recording.
"Every second of it," he said.
"Sor- "NO JC NO I HATE YOU NEVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN!!
Flash back over
"It was you," I said in shock.