Chapter 33 Girl Talk

I banged my head against the brick wall over and over as I hide in the girls bathroom with Clara and Jazzy. "Kiera, you better stop doing that before you get a headache," Jazzy's aid nervously from where she sat on the counter top as Clara was sitting on the floor next to a wall. "You might split your head open instead at the rate your going," Clara said I stopped banging my head against the wall and turned around "I can't take much more of this!" I yelled in frustration. The boys have taken this whole sticking together thing way too damn serious.
          They will not let Clara, Jazzy, or me go anywhere without at least two of them with one of us. It's been this way for the past week. I know girls should be flattered by how protective the guys are being and be falling in love with one of them. But I am gonna kill all of them at this rate. "Me neither," Clara said as she continued to munch on her sandwich "if the twins make one more your mommas so fat jokes again. I am hanging myself," Clara told us with a mouth full of food. We have discovered that when Clara is angry or stressed she has a tendency to stuff her mouth full of food.
          "You think that's bad," said Jazzy "Tony has been all over me more than we ever have. And he saw me this morning with my hair up in a messy bun and a Facial Mask on," Jazzy brought her knees up to her chest "oh that is bad," Clara said. "That is why you don't leave your room with that stuff on," I said "I was in my room!" Jazzy shouted "he walked in without knocking," she told us "I should kick his ass for that," I said.
          "Please do," Jazzy said with a smile on her face "I can't believe how much of struggle it was for us to get away from them. Just so us three can have lunch together," Clara said I nodded my head in agreement. "It ridiculous I had to run to get away from Tony and Duke. Then dive into a classroom when they weren't right behind me. Do you know how not so easy that is to run far ahead of them?" Jazzy asked Clara and me "the twins we on my tail the entire time I ran into the janitors closet and hid behind the door. When they ran in I ran out shutting and locking the door," Clara told us. "What about you Kiera," Jazzy asked me "huh," I said confused "you haven't complained once about Tyler and Preston," Clara pointed out.
          "Tyler and Preston are being suffocating but they also seem to be in this competition with each other," I admitted "competition?" Clara and Jazzy said at the same time confused as to what I mean. I nodded my head "a competition to see you can get my affection the most. Is what Nonna and my mother told me," I informed them "so you have two guys fighting over you," Clara asked "and suffocating you," Jazzy asked I nodded my head with my arms crossed over my chest and my eyes closed. "That is truly horrible," said Clara "you beat me," Jazzy said with a sigh "how is your Nonna though," Jazzy asked.
          "She is good she left yesterday morning," I told them "she told Tyler he better win," I said with worried look on my face. "What does your mom think," Clara asked me "yeah especially since she and Preston's dad broke up two days ago," Jazzy said " she's rooting for Preston to win my heart," I said with a sigh. "Wow," said Clara in shock "I am speechless," Jazzy said "it a pain," I said crouching down as I whined in annoyance. "This whole ordeal is annoying," Jazzy said "I just hope the Police catch Jerry soon," Clara said "I just wish my mom would stop making goo goo eyes at that detective," I said making a fist as I imagined punching his head in multiple times.
          "Isn't he the one that you said knew you from 4 years ago," Clara asked I nodded my head "Detective James," I said with disgust "I can't believe he told your mom. That she needed to send you to anger management," said Jazzy probably worried about how I might blow up in a few seconds. "Or that she should send Kiera to Military School," Clara added "I just couldn't believe was all she could say was ok," I said through gritted teeth. "I have to admit she looked like she took a fancy to him," Clara said "a very Big fancy," Jazzy said emphasizing on the word Big "if I have to deal with him for much longer. I will beat his ass alongside the guys," I said the girls nodded their heads in agreement.
           "Let's just hope Jerry gets caught soon," Clara said after a few seconds of silence "yeah," I agreed as Jazzy nodded her head in agreement. Suddenly the bathroom door was kicked in and us three stared shock as the boys rushed in. "There you girls are!" Fred said with relief "yeah," said Clara sounding annoyed and looking it too "here we are," said Jazzy with the same annoyed tone but her own annoyed face. "Come on," said Preston walking up to me "lunch is almost over with," he told me "we have to get your books," Tyler said taking my backpack off the ground. I sighed this better end soon I thought to myself.