Pissed, Relieved & Second Chances

Miranda you okay?", Ben asked worried as he was holding her hair.

"Please just leave Ben....please", she said crying and he stayed right there rubbing her back until she was finished throwing up and crying. She brushed her teeth and went back into her room slipping on her gown sitting down on the bed.

Once Miranda calmed down completely Ben started to get dressed. "Are you sure I can't do anything for you? I'm sorry about last night, if that's what you're upset about", Ben said walking to the room door.

Miranda got up going over to him grabbing his hands. "Don't be sorry about last night because I'm not. This is not how I get down....meaning I don't sleep around. I've only ever been with my ex, so this was new, different and amazing, but I just have too much going on right now to start anything with you. I'm sorry for leading you on and thinking that this could be more."

"I don't get down like this either, but something about you takes my breath away. I don't know much about you, but I want to be with you and learn everything about you that I can and more", he said while sliding his hands up her arms to her shoulders and down on her breast cupping and palming her nipples and she moaned enjoying his touch looking into his eyes desperately wanting him to take her again.

"Benjamin I can't", she moaned feeling herself getting wet in between her thighs. "Mmmmm", he said while leaning in licking her neck. "Say my name again", he tugged on her ear and she bit her lip.

"Please!", she whined in pleasure clenching her thighs.

"Say my name again", he moaned into her ear then licking it while taking his hand up her thigh under her gown and feeling her wetness then stroking her slit with pressure and slipping a finger in.

"Bennnnnjaammmiinn", she moaned out loudly grabbing his face with her hand and pulling it down to hers to kiss him. "Why are you doing this....God I can't resist your touch Benjamin."

"Mmmmmm you're making me so hard right now just from saying my full name like that", he said then bent down spreading her thighs and picking her up and lifting her all the way up leveling her pussy at his mouth.

It happened so fast Miranda didn't even have time to think or respond until she felt the first lick. He backed up against the wall for support and ate her out until she came dripping into his mouth. "Bennnn I can't feel my legs....", she moaned shaking around his neck rubbing on his head. "Dammmn do you lift weights or something...."

He placed her down on the dresser standing in between her legs. "You're toxic!", she said before kissing him and she moaned as he slipped in. Miranda fell back against the mirror as he fully went in.

A week had went by and Miranda was finally feeling better and haven't talk to Ben since, she knew that was goodbye sex.

"Hey are you going to the doctors ball tomorrow night?", Callie asked over the phone.

"I don't know I guess", Miranda said.

"You have nothing better to do, so why not."

"Fine I'll bring my dress tomorrow then", Miranda said before hanging up.

As Miranda was driving to work someone had a heart attack in the car behind her and smashed into the back of her pushing her car into the intersection and a fire truck coming in the opposite way saw what was happening and turned his truck blocking traffic from hitting her car.

A man got out and checked on Miranda while someone went to go check on the other driver.

"What's your name ma'am? Do you know where you are? Are you injured?", And Miranda turned her head looking up getting upset recognizing his voice.