Shocked!

The doorbell rang and Miranda answered the door with a red fitting long sleeve beaded dress on that had a slit up to her mid thigh and down her breast making a V. Very very fancy and elegant looking with her heir pinned up, gold chandelier earrings, bold matte red lip with light natural makeup, gold strappy heels and a gold clutch purse.

"DAMMMNNN WOMAN!... Umm excuse my language. I'm sorry I just....you look gorgeous, stunning, beautiful and breath taking."

Miranda blushed. "Thank you Ben.... You look handsome yourself if I may add."

"Shall we."

"We shall!"

He walked her to the car and opened the car door for her helping her in then shutting the door walking around to get in himself.

"I forgot to tell you how beautiful you are tonight", he said nervously.

Miranda giggled like a school girl. "You already said that."

"Well you smell amazing", he said leaning over to kiss her cheek and she embraced his soft lips smiling. He grabbed her hand and interlaced their fingers as he started to pull off.

They listened to music the whole way to the restaurant.  Miranda was too nervous to bring up anything and ruin the moment and he was just too nervous, but they continued to hold hands.

"You're such a gentleman Mr. Warren", she said stepping out of the car as he reached for her hand.

"Nothing else to be when I'm around you", he said kissing her cheek leaving tingling sensations everywhere.

"Table for two. Warren and Bailey." Miranda liked that he didn't reserve for the Warrens indicating he wasn't trying to rush them into being together to soon.

"Right this way", the waiter said.

Their table was like the focal point of the room. Very well lit up by the beautiful hanging chandelier and well lit candles.

"Here are the menus. Can I start you two off with some wine?"

"Yes I'll have-...", Ben started to say then Miranda cut him off. "Surprise us. It's our first real date, what would you suggest?"

The waiter smiled. "I'll be right back."

"Interesting and clever."

"Sometimes....I try."

"Chef's favorite... Ornellaia Bolgheri Superiore 2016", she said popping the bottle and pouring it.

"Mmmmm... Wow that's good", Miranda said after taking another sip. "We'll keep the bottle."

"We'll? I haven't even tasted it yet."

"Haha oooh I'm sorry Ben."

Ben and Miranda ordered their food, ate, laughed, talked and enjoyed each other's company for hours.

"You know I only let you control the setting of this date because I control everything at work...so I figured I'll give it ago of letting other people take control", Miranda said as she ate the last bite of her chocolate dessert.

"Well if you were in my O.R. it wouldn't go down like that....at least not always."

"Well you're in the field now, so we'll never know."

"Says who....I still practice when they are short or need the best...."

"The best", Miranda said clearing her throat.

"Hi I'm sorry to interrupt yall beautiful beginnings, but ummm we're closing", the waiter said coming up to their table and they both looked sind seeing that it was nearly empty. "Oh my God we're sorry. Check please", Miranda said. "And your bathroom please?"