I Already Knew!

Miranda still haven't seen or heard from Benjamin and now she was pissed about being served papers from Benson.

"So what happened?", Callie said coming into the cafeteria seeing Miranda sitting alone.

"Nothing!"

"Bailey!?!"

"I said nothing Torres", Miranda said getting annoyed then getting up to leave.

"You knew which one you wanted once you found out there was two of them. Hell you knew which one from the first night with him. So why would play along with this game like you were confused? Now you're in some shit aren't you? Look whatever it is, I still have your back. Just get out of it now Bailey", Callie said walking after her, but Miranda kept going.

Miranda hated that Callie was right then and now. And she hated even more that this man had the nerve to serve her papers after disrespecting her first. And she was even more pissed that Benjamin was nowhere to be found, but she figured she deserved that and he has a right to be on his brother's side she guessed. She assumed he knew what happened.

Miranda took the long way home after work so she could have some time to think and not bring any negativity into her home. Once she got out of the car and walked up her stairs she heard someone call her name and it sounded like Benjamin, but she wasn't sure.

She turned around squinting her eyes, "Bennn...Benjamin?", she asked being not sure again.

"If that's what you think then yes", Benson said.

"Benson", Miranda said with an attitude. "Get the hell off of my property. You got a lot of nerve coming here. Leave before I get a restraining order against you."

"Really after I'm already pressing charges against you for breaking my nose."

"That sounds like a personal problem. Now leave."

"I'm not going anywhere until you admit what you did to us", he said grabbing at her arm tight.

"Let go of me", she said trying to pull away.

"Not until you admit to leading both of us on just to sleep with the both of us."

"I never wanted to sleep with you Benson. I met your brother first and it was chemistry right away and that only got better the more we spent time together. The only thing that stopped or put me and him on hold was you walking into our situation and ruining everything. I never wanted you Benson. I literally was coming over for dinner to tell you that we weren't going any further and that whatever it was needed to end."

Benson was getting more angrier by each word.

"Benjamin is who I wanted from our first night together to our next night together. He's always been the one not you, but him. Do you get it now? I was never choosing you. I already knew I wanted him I was just confused on how fast I was falling in love with him."

Benson loosened his grip around Miranda's arm and slightly pushed her against her front door making her back & side hit the wall. And before he could raise his hand again Callie came out of nowhere grabbing and twisting his arm before pushing him down the stairs making him fall into the grass.

"Callie what are you doing here? And thanks. What gave it away?"

"You driving home out of your way like you were being followed by someone."

"What would I do without you Callie?"

"Probably be in jail....haha"

"Shut up", Miranda smiled.

Benson started to get up and charge at Callie and Benjamin came up and blocked him knocking him down. "She told you to leave a long time ago. Now leave", Benjamin said to Benson and Miranda's eyes teared up because she missed him and was glad to see him. "And you will drop the charges!"

"Benjamin?!?", Miranda said walking towards him.

"I know damn well he didn't hit you. Miranda what happened? You okay?", Benjamin said coming towards her too and she stopped.

"How?...Callie!"

"I'm just a messager. And I figured you hadn't told him that something happened between you and Benson."

"Benjamin don't. He didn't hit me. I hit him. He was talking to me reckless and was about to call me out my name again and I-.....well he did just push me, but that's it."

"That's it. Miranda why didn't you contact me?"

"I figured you were pissed and done with me for being at your brothers house that night, so I didn't want to bother you."

"No you should've called me. I had no idea he disrespected you like that. I'm sorry on his behalf. I guess he hasn't been working on his temper much. I'm sorry Miranda."

"No I'm sorry for putting you in this having to pick between your brother and me", Miranda said.

"I'm not picking between you two. I choose you Miranda. Now the question is do you choose me?"

Miranda turned around looking down at Benson and then back at him. "I guess you're my only option left now so yeah", she laughed.

He had a serious look on his face. "That's not funny."

"It was a little", she said reaching up on her tippy toes to kiss his lips.

"Aht Aht I'm more than just lips Miranda."

"I know that Benjamin. I really am sorry for what I said."

"I know you are. Now come here", he said grabbing her waist and kissing her deeply. "So you already knew I was the one from the first night huh..."

"Shut up", Miranda said rolling her eyes.

"Now about this falling in love with me stuff....I some what over heard you saying."

"You just go keep milking this huh?"

"Until it's dry", he said smiling then kissing her lips.

"Ummm something tells me this isn't about cows or milk and it seems to be quite nasty. So I'm going to excuse myself from this inappropriate situation and head home", Callie said slowly backing away.

Miranda and Benjamin both laughed.

"Take him with you", Benjamin said referring to Benson.

"I will literally drop him off at the nearest overpass", Callie said getting into her car.

Benjamin looked at Miranda, "She's serious isn't she?"

"As a heart attack", Miranda said back before pulling Benjamin in for a passionate kiss. "My room?", Miranda moaned into his month.

"No, your kitchen counter", he said against her neck and Miranda clenched her thighs tight.

"I choose you!", she whispered into his ear before tugging at it.

"I already knew that.... Now what I don't know is-..."

And Miranda rolled her eyes, "Here you go!", she said laughing as she turned around walking away up to the front door and Benjamin followed behind her grabbing at her butt making her squeal.