Bros & Cums (Pros & Cons)

Callie pulled Miranda into the on call room laying her on the couch. "Jesus Bailey."

Miranda slowly woke up putting her hand to her head because now she had a migraine. "Oh God Callie I just had the worst dream ever. I was-......"

"Sleeping with twin brothers", Callie said smirking. "When I said be more like me, I didn't mean."

"Shut up Torres...."

"Miranda?", Ben said knocking on the door and Miranda jumped. "It's me Ben.....Benjamin."

"Shit, that wasn't a dream. I'm living a nightmare."

"More like every single girls dream....haha."

"Shut up Torres."

Miranda was sweating and losing it. "How did I let this happen? What do I do now? I can't go out there and face them? How did I not know? They're going to think I played them both when really I had no idea."

Callie grabbed Miranda's arms. "Bailey relax is not that deep. It's like you're Hannah Montana.....haha."

"Who? What are you talking about? And let go of me I can't breathe", Miranda said starting to panick.

"You know Hannah Montana. *starts singing* the best of both worlds...HAHAHA."

Miranda cut her eyes at Callie. "TORRES."

"Hahaha.....sorry right I'm shutting up now."

"Miranda please come out and talk to me", Benjamin said.

"She doesn't want to talk to you man, so leave already. She may didn't know, but she does now and she's definitely not picking you. So again leave", Benson said coming up to the door getting in Benjamin's way.

"Bailey you have to answer them. You can't stay in here all day", Callie said. "You need me to pick for you?", she said trying not to laugh.

"Torres if I didn't want to keep practicing medicine I would be the only person walking out of this room alive."

"You should've been this aggressive to one of those Ben's out there and maybe you would've scared off one of them off. Now suck it up and go decide if you want it from the front or the back. Which one likes missionary sitting up on tables and stuff? Is that the one who just fondled your breast until you came?"

Miranda couldn't take Callie's comments anymore and just walked out and kept walking passed Benson and Benjamin straight down the hall.

"Miranda?", Benjamin said running after her. "Please stop", he said again then grabbed her arm and she looked down then up at him and he let go. "I'm sorry, but we need to talk."

"What is there to say Ben...Benjamin...whoever you are", she said getting upset.

"You know which one I am-...", he said while placing his hand on her face and slightly around her neck pulling her in for a passionate kiss that reminded her of their first night after the basketball game.

She knew instantly from his lips and then tongue that she slightly almost moaned zoning out until she heard someone clear their throat, which was Webber.

"Dr. Bailey", Webber said.

"I'm sorry sir. Excuse me I have to go", Miranda said embarrassed turning around on her heals and walking away feeling how wet she was just from his kiss. "Shit", she said to herself.

"That kiss doesn't mean anything to her", Benson said to Benjamin.

"Did you see how she walked away. Ooh it definitely meant something and she felt something as well", he said touching his lips still feeling that tingling sensation that they give each other.