Choosing When It's Too Late

Miranda woke up with Ben wrapped around her body tightly. She felt so content in his arms, but also felt guilty for some odd reason.

Her phone started to ring and she reached over to her night stand looking at her phone and immediately hit the ignore button placing her phone back down.

She wanted to just enjoy being in Benjamin's arms as long as possible.

"Well I can't sleep anymore", he said.

"Ooh I'm sorry. Did I wake you?", she said turning around facing him while still in his arms.

"It's fine. I can't be mad if you're what I'm waking up to."

"Cute."

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?", Ben asked.

Miranda touched his face. "Because I don't understand how you keep getting me into the sheets. You know that night was just suppose to be a little fun and you've made it more and then some."

Ben frowned. "My intentions weren't and still isn't just to get you into the sheets. I hope that's not all you think of me as."

"I'm sorry I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying. You always win me over by your sexual incredible skills and it throws me off. Not in a bad way.....I just...well it just-..."

"Just what Miranda?"

"Are you getting upset with me?"

"It doesn't matter, but I have to go now."

"So you are upset with me?"

"Miranda I want more from you and I would hope you think more of me than just sex."

"I do. I was just simply saying you....I just can't think straight when you're doing what you do to my body."

"Okay fine. I'll stop", he said getting up and putting on his clothes.

"Benjamin please don't be upset with me. I'm just really confused."

"Even after last night. You're still confused. Really Miranda?!?! Well then call me when you're not so confused", he said walking out of her room.

Miranda heard the front door shut and she jumped feeling bad for what she said to him.

She got up and took a shower and got ready for work.

On the way to work she thought about Benjamin the whole way and everything that he said he wanted to know about her.

"You look like you had half of both worlds", Callie said to Miranda as they both walked into the building.

"Don't you have other friends to harass."

"Nope! Now who did you just sleep with? Was it Ben the breast sucker?"

"Quiet Torres. Jesus! And his name is Benjamin", she said rolling her eyes as they walked into the lounge.

"Are you sure that's who you slept with?"

"Yes."

"So you picked him?"

"I didn't say I picked anyone."

"Seriously Bailey. Now you know and you're still interested in both."

"I'm not interested in both. I'm just....I'm confused okay. Benson wrote me a note then Benjamin came over and said everything I needed and wanted to hear."

"And he devoured your body", Callie smiled.

"Yes, but it's....that shouldn't be."

Callie looked at her.  "Girl just say he keeps leaving you speechless after making you moan and scream all night."