Psycho

The next day - 3am
Sangwoos POV

Sangwoo looks up at Jimin, leaning back on his chair. He watches her jump up and down on his lap with a serious expression.
Her face is blushed and there are tiny pearls of sweat all over her skin.
Sangwoo removes one of his hands form her hips and tries to unbotton her blouse.
„Don't!"
Jimin pushes Sangwoos hand away.
He sighs.
„What's the point of having big tits if you don't show them?"
Jimin glares down at him.
„You're ruining the whole mood! I can't get completely naked, what if one of the patients needs me?"
She gets up from his lap and Sangwoo looks down to his cock.
*It's getting soft. This is so boring.*
„Are you upset?", Sangwoo asks and gets up from his chair.
Jimin walks to the small fridge in the nurses office and takes a sip of cold water.
She sighs as she puts the bottle back.
„I'm not upset. It's just that this was suppose to be a quickie!" She points up the clock. „I've been riding you now for over ten minutes and you don't even seem to enjoy it."
She looks up at Sangwoo with a disappointed expression.
*Maybe it's because you fucking suck at riding dick?*
Sangwoo tilts his head, closes the distance between them and puts his hands on her hips, pulling her closer.
„Maybe it's because of your breasts! I see them jumping up and down under all this fabric and I'm not even allowed to suck them."
He leans down to her ear and kisses her earlobe. He continues planting kisses along her neck and he hears Jimin breath heavily.
„Then... maybe you should fuck me from behind?" She says breathless.
Sangwoo harshly turns her around and bends her over. Suddenly he was hard again and with one thrust, he enters her from behind.
Jimin covers her mouth with one hand, trying to not make any loud sounds.
Sangwoo wraps one arm around her waist, while his other hand rips open her blouse. He grabs her breast from behind and Jimin is to concentrated not to scream, to argue with him.

Jimin shakes her head, fixing her clothes still being breathless.
„Good, that they are snap fasteners! You really would have ripped my blouse."
Sangwoo closes his pants, rolling his eyes.
*I have to put up with this annoying bitch because she is the only fuckable nurse here. Life is cruel*
Sangwoo walks to the poster with the room occupancy.
„Jimin?"
Jimin looks up and steps closer to Sangwoo.
„Yes?"
Sangwoo points to Bums room number.
„I want to move into this room!"
Jimin laughs. „Wait, that's Bums room. You wanted information about him yesterday, right?"
Sangwoo turns around to her, starting to caress her neck.
„My roommate is a complete dickhead and he snores. I can't sleep there. I didn't want to ask you to move me, without knowing more about him that's why I needed his information."
Jimin looks up with big eyes.
„You said, he was acting creepy towards you."
Sangwoo smiles.
„That little dude? Name one patient here who doesn't seem creepy."
Jimin smiles. „You!"
She puts her index finger on his nose.
*Don't ever do that again hoe!*
„So, can you move me?"
„No, I'm sorry... there is a new patient who will move in there in two days."
*Did I just fuck her for nothing?!*
His expression is blank.
„So is there any other way you can put me in a room with him?!"
Jimin looks at the map.
„It doesn't look like it at the moment."
Sangwoo sighs annoyed and let's go of Jimin.
*This useless bitch...*
„So I have to die of sleep deprivation because of this dude!" Sangwoo mumbles.
Jimin walks over to the files.
„You just have to survive two more weeks. Look!" She hands him Suk-chins file and points at the date of release.
*two weeks are too long*
He takes the file in his hands and starts reading.
*I think we can expedite his departure*

3am the same night
Bums POV

It takes Bum hours to fall asleep. All he can think about is Sangwoo.
*He really is perfect from head to toe*
Next to him Bum felt even uglier then he usually feels. Weaker and weirder then he ever felt before. But Sangwoo doesn't't seem to care about that.
*I am the one he would have the most fun with, he said*
Bum smiles while looking up to the ceiling.
*He wants to move in here. With me*
Now that he thought about everything that happened... was Sangwoo really mad at
Suk-Chin because of his snoring or because he was bullying Bum?
„Sangwoo... Sangwoo." Bum whispers his name with a smile on his lips and then finally falls asleep.

3:47 am
„Bum?"
Bum slowly wakes up, but his body doesn't move just yet.
*That's Sangwoos voice. Am I dreaming?*
He smiles until suddenly he feels soft lips on his. Bums eyes open wide and he sees Sangwoos face right in front of his. He is too overwhelmed to even realize what just happened. Before he can, Sangwoo already pulls back.
*What's going on?*
Sangwoos expression is so excited. Like a child who was just suprised by their parents with a Disneyland trip.
„I have a surprise for you, Bum!"
He bites his lips and presses his forehead against Bums, closing his eyes for a moment.
Bum watches him in shock. His heart races like crazy.
„Come on!"
He takes Bums hand and pulls him onto his feet.
They leave Bums room together and walk onto the empty hallway, then Sangwoo stops.
„Wait, actually... close your eyes!"
Bum smiles and closes his eyes.
„No peaking!"
Bum nods and follows Sangwoo who is pulling him behind him, now slower and more careful.
A door opens, they walk three more steps and then the door closes.
A shiver runs down Bums spine as he feels Sangwoos breath on his ear.
„Open Your Eyes now!" Sangwoos voice is so quiet and deep. Calming yet arousing.
Bum swallows hard and opens his eyes.
His smile fades immediately as he sees the scenario in front of him.
They are in Sangwoos room now, standing right in front of Suk-chins bed. He lies in his bed, face down into his pillow.
Bum turns around and looks at Sangwoo with a confused expression.
Sangwoo smiles bright and whispers.
„He is not sleeping!"