Sugar

Bums POV
As soon as Sangwoo falls asleep, Bum quietly gets up, trying his very best to not wake Sangwoo.
The pain hits him as soon as he stands next to Sangwoos bed.
*Will my body ever get used to this? How much time do I even have to adjust?*
Bum stands inside the shower, letting the warm water hit the back of his neck.
He tries not to think about the future - it scares him more then Sangwoos mood swings.
*I have to find a place to live...*
Bum turns around and closes his eyes while the water splashes in his face.
Every time his thoughts drift to his uncle he gets sick and wants to throw up.
Only when he manages to redirect his focus, he feels like he can breath again.
*Makeup sex? Like we are a fighting couple that solves their argument with sex?* A smile spreads on his lips, while he washes his body.
Whatever Sangwoo has done to Bum this far, it was not enough to actually push him away.
But there is one thing he can't accept. One thing that needed to be fixed.
*I will not share you with Jimin!*
Thinking about her face, while she had sex with Sangwoo makes Bum so upset that he starts crying again.
*He said it gives him advantages. This is how he read my file and this is why nobody questioned him, when his roommate died.*
After Bum finished his shower, he walks back quietly. He walks towards the empty, neatly made bed on the other side of the room.
*Someone died on it.* But Bum cannot continue sharing a bed with Sangwoo.
What if someone would walk in and see them? It is just too risky.
Bum slowly lays down and rests his head on the pillow. He brushes through his damn hair with one hand and takes a deep breath.
He knows he would sleep much better in Sangwoos arms then on the bed of a dead man, but he has to make a point.
*There is only so little I can do...*

Bum is already awake when someone knocks on the door.
The door opens and one of the nurses looks inside.
„Sangwoo? Bum? You two have kitchen duty."
Bum sits up in his bed and nods, while Sangwoo turns around in his own bed, mumbling something into his pillow.
Bum quickly gets up and changes while Sangwoo still lays in his bed.
*I need to be fast!*
„Bum?" Sangwoos voice is raspy and deep from sleeping.
Bum pulls up his pants and reaches for the doorknob, when suddenly Sangwoo stands right behind him. He reaches over Bums shoulder and shuts the door with a light push.
„Where do you think you're going?"
„Kitchen duty!", Bums voice is quiet.
Sangwoo sighs.
„Well damn! Wait for me at least!"
Sangwoo let's go of Bum and changes.
When he walks back towards Bum who was patiently waiting at the door, he pulls down his shirt over his abs.
„Why did you sleep on the other bed?"
Bum opens the door and doesn't answer his question.
They walk towards the kitchen quietly not saying another word to one another.
They put on aprons, gloves and hair nets and start preparing the breakfast.
They work silently for a long time until...
„Bum, look!"
Bum takes a second to decide if he should ignore Sangwoo or look.
He looks up and sees Sangwoo looking at him with a grape stuck in his nostril.
„Look me straight in the eyes and tell me I'm beautiful, Bum!"
Bum bites his lips together trying not to laugh.
„You're Beautiful!"
He is not lying. *A single grape cannot change that*
Sangwoo rolls his eyes while throwing the grape away.
„You're so serious!"
Bum looks back down to the plate he is preparing.
He closes his eyes shut as Sangwoo suddenly stands right behind him - his body pressed against Bums.
„Why do you look kinda sexy in that apron?", Sangwoo whispers and leans closer to Bums ear, licking his earlobe.
„Like a slutty little housewife."
Bum opens his eyes wide and leans forward, to get distance between Sangwoo and him.
„Sangwoo! What if someone comes in?"
Sangwoo chuckles and takes a step back, not without letting his hand brush over Bums ass.
„I would come up with something, don't worry!"
He steps next to Bum and watches him place meat on different plates.
Bum feels Sangwoos gaze burning on his skin.
*This is harder then I thought but he at least has to notice*
„You don't seem to be in a good mood today?"
Bum takes a relieved breath.
*It worked.*
The kitchen door opens and another nurse walks in to check on them.
Bum takes a deep breath and can't suppress a smile. He lowers his head, to make sure his hair would cover the side of his face, that bruised from last night, so the nurse wouldn't ask him any questions about it.
*The bruise is actually not as noticeable as I thought it would be.*