𝟏 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘜𝘴𝘶𝘢𝘭

【Y/n's POV】

Eyes still shut the morning sun rays still managed to shine directly at my eyes. Letting out a small grunt annoyed with the light shinning but was followed by a yawn. I was satisfied waking up and got up to check the time.

"7:30 am.." I let out a small mumble.

Stretching my arms upward above my head, I soon wore my slippers/flipflops and walked out of my room. I walked towards the kitchen to see my mother in the kitchen with a tea kettle in her hands.

She then turn towards my direction and greeted me with a smile, "Good morning Y/n. You're up early." I then went to a small cabinet like container where our mugs and glasses were stored. I took out two mugs and placed them near my mom was.

"Thank you Y/n, coffee or f/d (favorite drink)?"Mom asked looking at me, I gave out a small chuckle. "F/d please." I replied.

Mom handed me the mug filled with hot f/d I took a sip, "There's no class today since it's a holiday." Mom said.

After taking a few sips I replied, "There is none but I'll be with Gabriel for lunch, we have to discuss for a project." 

Mom raised a brow, "Just a project and not about your content on your platforms?" She asked with a sarcastic tone.

Mom knows me so well, Y/n thought. "You got me, we are also doing that mother." I said with an awkward voice.

----------------

I was commuting to Gabriel's place, I was wearing  a black oversized shirt and denim shorts partnered with my f/c face masked. (may I remind covid doesn't exist here but Y/n has asthma) The driver was about to cross their street so I asked him to pull over the block.

I paid for my commute and then looked at the local Seven Eleven. It's was full of teens hanging out and eating ice cream. Maybe Bub will like to get ice cream after the project, I thought and a smile began to climb up my face.

It took me another 4-5 minutes or so to walk to Gabriel's place. I was outside their house gate, observing the pretty bougainvillea his grandmother had ever since we were 12 the colors were vibrant.

I was the about to call out that I was here until his pet shih tzu came out of the screen door and began to bark. The barking must've caught attention I then saw my friend running out the screen door with a bathing towel over his shoulder.

He must've forgotten to take a bath? I thought. 

My friend then chased his dog and saw me at the gate. His face looked surprised to see me, "Y/n? what are you doing here?" he asked while bending down to get his pet up to see me.

I raised my brow, "We have a project to work on Bub, didn't you remember it was your plan to invite me over?" I asked.

My best friend then took a moment then his face turned to realization, "SHIT! I FORGOT." Out of nowhere we both heard his mother yelling from the house scolding Gabriel.

I then started to laugh, "Sorry Ma." Gabriel said in his unique accent.

We both now were inside his house, I greeted his parents and his grandma. After that he invited me to come inside his room to work on the project.

---------------- (Timeskip because school work is boring)

"Finally we're done." Gab exclaimed as he stretched his arms. "Oh quite yapping drama queen." I said.

The both of us then tidied up his room, I looked at my friend and elbowed him. He looked at me with a confused look, "What tf was that for?" he exclaimed. I then told him to come with me to the nearby Seven Eleven for ice cream, he agreed ad then we proceeded to head there.