𝟓 𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘢 𝘳𝘰𝘤𝘬

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲....

"Do you think their asking about a dream I had?" I asked. "Night you can't be serious right?" she said in a serious tone. "What on earth do you mean?" I asked. "Good FUCKING Lord, you are serious.." She said in a more serious but softer tone.

-------------

What on earth did she mean? Did she think I was joking, surely Mabeline knows better than that. "Night- Dream? DreamwasTaken? Minecraft Manhunt? HELLO?" she kept rambling until I responded, "What are you trying to say Mab?"

"FUCKING HELL- DREAM BITCH! The world's fastest growing youtuber?!" She yelled at me. "No I did not know that. Is it a big deal?" I asked feeling uneasy. "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!" Mab screamed.

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳'𝘴 𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘦 : I will be typing the chapters in a lazy like style because it seems that I type faster that way- so editing will have to wait. I want to finish this book asap >:D

3rd PERSON POV

Y/n was not aware of what was happening at the moment. Media share was on and thats were a lot of clips from this Dream person came rolling in. A lot of weird moments that meant to the fans or fandom but she didn't get it, feeling a bit guilty.

So Dream is a Minecraft youtuber? they thought.

Y/n decided to search up Dream on Youtube, I clicked the first thing I saw which was a video titled Beating Minecraft With Xray Challenge #3. Y/n decided to change things a bit , "Hey chat we will be reacting to Dream for the first time I guess. Since chat was a bit mad earlier."

It was no joke, chat earlier was so mad and pissed. Almost everything was about negative things about NightScape.

Earlier...

username123: wtf
username124: BITCH WHAT
username125: what
username126: no
username127: im out
username128: nope bye
username129: what the honk people?

Chat now:

username230: pog
username231: pog
username232: pog
username233: pog
username234: pog
username235: pog
username236: pog
username237: about time bitch

[TIMESKIP]

Y/n has seen a couple videos of Dream so far but they were confused on how this person managed to uproar the audience in watching Minecraft content again. "You know chat, so far its alright I guess. I don't know what to say to be honest." they said chuckling.

"Maybe I can beat this person one day chat. I beat Illumina, I can beat Dream." Y/n said obviously joking. "Maybe I can beat him right? HAHA I'm joking chat, I am not gonna challenge a famous individual I just knew about."

Little did they know, twitter already had other plans. Not just Twitter but also her fellow people in the community.

username309: wtf night
username309: ew
username309: WHAT
username309: BITCH
username309: E Y E
username309: you're so dumb
username309: dumbass bitch
username309: die
username309: go kill yourself
username309: narcissist

"Night you sound like a narcissist. Do you believe you could beat Dream? Listen to yourself." Mab snickered. "I- I didn't mean to." I then was cut off by Mab, "Save it, your chat even agrees."

Mab was not helping her friend. What? why is she being so mean- did I really sound like a bitch?

Y/n then read their chat, it was filled with nasty things. Almost all the worst things to happen to someone on the internet is happening and it was all live. The notification then all of a sudden popped up.

This made their face feel a bit happy but it was all in a bad timing really. "I-" trying not to make their shaky teary voice noticeable, "Illumina?! Thank you for the raid of HOLY COW- 20k people!" they were amazed. Their idol raiding them felt like a dream come true.

"I- Thak you!" Y/n exclaimed. The monotoned text to speech then started to play, it was a donation.

@illumina1337 has donated $50 dollars!
"congrats NightScape looking forward to the next run :)"

Y/n wore a big smile feeling a bit better. "Thank you so much! I am ending stream though- I feel so bad." back to their normal self Y/n ended stream and decided to fix up for bed. They only had a few hours left for sleep then back to regular non streamer life.

Y/n's POV

I yeet myself to bed and got a message from Discord, it was from Mabeline. What does she want now?

Mabeline
Night, istg.
idk how to say this to you but we are no longer friends.

My face was shocked- What on earth?

NightScape
Did I do anything wrong?
What happened?

Mabeline
Yeah, ya did.
Not only you are a dumb bitch but now people are hating on you.
You know how I fucking hate getting close to Drama.

NightScape
w h a t ?
You can't be serious right? We're friends.

Mabeline
Correction, were friends.
I'm blocking you on socials and kicking you out on Discord Servers I run.

And with that she blocked me and ended our friendship, What on earth did I do wrong? I decided to check my socials, that was a worse decision. I saw my twitter feed and instagram dm's all filled to the brim.

I got a lot of hate and death threats from people I don't know and people I know, when I define people I know I mean people from my community. What once were my supporters were now my haters.

I felt a hole in my stomach, it was very unpleasant I saw this term called 'cancel' and 'cancelling' but I didn't know what it meant. I then got a message from my Discord.

Reagiee#3027
Hey night! Remember me? I discovered your twitch a while now. People are real assholes ya know? I know you don't deserve the hate, your friend too was a bitch I wanted to claw her if I could. Anyways I hope you are feeling ok.

This message made me smile, Guess there's some hope left from my supporters. I decided to thank Illumina once more because it really helped me and I also thanked this person named Reagiee.

Guess its time to sleep, and with that I drifted with teary eyes. Both from the drama and support I just witnessed.

-------

A/N: what did you guys think of this one? I think I made it better compared to the Dream Hater one, the drama started because of Y/n not knowing about Dream kinda the same but not-

A n y w a y s, hope you guys are doing alright! Author Lulu out for now