𝟕 𝘉𝘦𝘥𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘴

I never knew how to play but I think I'm doing good. If slow bridging works in winning then I guess that counts?

I know the basics of the game, protect your bed and get the other teams bed, I was slowly bridging to Blue and no one was there. It was a perfect decision,  breaking the outer layer wool was that's left between me and the bed.

I then was struck by a Blue team player, not the best at pvp though. I decided to attack back with grunts and making weird noises. I successfully took them down "whoa- that was intense" I said under my breathe.

Continuing to break the wool the notification of me getting Blue's bed was a success. I then celebrated because this was my first time playing. "Let's go chat!" I said prolonging the 'o'. Chat was very supportive as I read their nice comments.

username617: POG
username618: POG
username619: YOO
username620: POG
username621: POG
username622: LETS GOO
username623: POG

[Tommy's POV]

I was streaming bedwars with Tubbo and we decided to do a couple more since we are ending soon. We kept losing for the past rounds due to the not so good team mates we had, but it all seemed to change when we played as White. I then read the alert that one of our team mates destroyed Blue's bed.

NightScape broke the Blue Bed

"Huh our team mate is pretty impressive huh Tommy?" Tubbo said. I gave a simple hum to show him I agreed. I then glanced at chat to see them spamming.

username941: nIGHT?!
username942: WHAT
username943: NIGHT
username944: wtf
username945: bitch is there
username946: NIGHT
username947: POG

"Chat who the fuck are you talking about? Fucking Night-" I then remembered hearing that name somewhere. "oH" I then remembered who that was. "NightScape the one who beat Dream of course!" I said smiling.

"Wait you mean them?! Holy shit!" Tubbo exclaimed. "Tommy we're winning because of them!" He added. Tubs was right, they are kind of carrying us.

I then purchased more wool and a couple of fireballs. I decided to try and get Yellow's bed. I then tried to get Night's attention. They managed to get the idea and bridged to yellow. "They're bridging slowly its painful." I left out.

"Oh let them be Tommy at least they are helping out." Tubbo cut in. I grumbled a bit annoyed because its so slow. We were already at Yellow and we decided to kill yellow before destroying their bed.

Our other team mate died multiple times from getting Red's bed. They really think they can take down a bunch of sweats. Night took down the first and second player, I took down the third and Tubbo took down the fourth player.

We then broke their bed and went back to protect our bed. The only teams left were Aqua, Green, and Red.

[Y/n's POV]

My two team mates Tubbo and Tommy helped me get the hang of bedwars, I still couldn't pin point where I heard these names before. We proceeded to take down Aqua and Green, Red was being a pain.

After dying twice My two team mates still had faith in me. Not so long after I respawned our bed was destroyed. I tried to kill them luckily I did and didn't die. Down to 2 hearts the other Red team retreated whilst Tommy and Tubbo killed the last 2.

"LET'S GOO WE WON!" I celebrated trying to not be too loud. "Chat this was insane! Would you believe me if I told you guys this was my first time not only streaming Bedwars but playing it?" I asked then took a gulp of my water.

username593: REALLY?
username594: FR
username595: LIES
username596: FUCK YOU
username597: NO WAY
username598: POGCHAMP

Happy tears were coming out it was a very fun experience. I then saw a party invite from BigManTommy. Happily accepting it, I was teleported to another round of Bedwars with Tommy and Tubbo.

Playing with them was amazing even if I only knew very little of the game I enjoyed it! Couple of rounds have passed and really got into it, a media share then played. "Oh" I said, forgot to turn of media shares the other stream.

This media share for some reason was a kid who looked like he was 13-15 years old lip syncing to Bruno Mars' that's what I like. I was confused but then chuckled a bit afterwards. "Nothing wrong with lip syncing in Musical.ly nope, not at all." I said trying not to laugh while I said that.

I looked at chat calling me a boomer, "Chat- I may be old but I'm not that old on the internet!" I exclaimed. One media share after another everything was related about Minecraft, from weird Minecraft Animations to animatics to rage quits.

All of a sudden a Media share of someone laughing in sync with the Wii theme music, he sounded like he was gonna wheeze. I then wheezed after that it was hilarious. "What on earth! That was funny chat." I said

After a couple of Media shares and Bedwars an alert went off it was a donation.

username910 has donated $70 dollars!
"My favorite streamers playing bedwars I'm so happy"

"Thank you for the 70 user910! I'm glad you're happy." I then destroyed Pink's bed. Chat kept cheering and donating. It was really strange most of the donos were a bit rude but like Bub said, I gotta ignore the hate.

As I played more Bedwars I then was raided by someone. I glanced at chat to see them spamming 'TUBBO RAID' My alert then went on saying Tubbo_ has raided 78k viewers.

"Holy cow- Tubbo! Thank you for the raid! That's a lot of people." I then saw them spamming the raid emote. A lot of people were there but so were a lot of hate. "Hello raiders! If you are new here you guys are free to ask any questions." I stated.

A lot of questions came rolling in mostly about who am I and what kind of Minecraft Content I make. There was then this one question that caught me off guard.

"How the f- Frick do you not know Dream?" I read a loud leaving behind the f word. Taking a breathe in to say my answer.

"It's not my fault I work on my own content chat." that's all I wanted to say. Not saying anything anymore that. Continuing stream it felt like a weight on my shoulders left.

Couple of minutes later I then ended stream, And both Tubbo and BigManTommy added me as friends on Hypixel. Little did I know that one stream would change my life.