𝟑 𝘙𝘪𝘷𝘢𝘭

𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐥𝐲....

MabelineTwT has donated 69 dollars!
"BITCH GO SEE TWITTER! YOUR TRENDING!"

"Mab thanks for the 69! WHATS HAPPENING??" I exclaimed I then was receiving a discord call from Mabeline, "Hello?" I answered. "NIGHT YOUR FUCKING TRENDING ON TWITTER HURRY VAMOS VAMOS!" She yelled into here microphone.

I opened twitter and she wasn't kidding, I was on Trending-

----------

【Y/n's POV】

I was shocked to see my username on the trending box, I was shocked. Emotions such as happiness, excitement and nervousness was happening all at once. "No flippin way-" I exclaimed covering my mouth with my hands.

"YES FUCKING WAY LETS GO!" Mabeline said. "WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR READ THE TWEETS!" She said.

"wait have you seen any of them?" I asked her, "Not yet if you are not gonna open any." she chuckled I could see her smile.

I opened the #NightScape tag to see what the people are saying about me.

@fan_of_night11

My gurl has finally made it to 1!!! #NightScape

@randommcytstan

Whoa who is this #NightScape they seem pog.

@some_random_spamacc replied to @randommcytstan

She is a very poggers Minecraft content creator and streamer.

@t0xic_st@n

Wtf is this bitch nightscape tryna do??

@username2020

Istg nightscape is the next disaster in the fandom.

@just_chill

I do not know nightscape much but bruh. You toxic Dream stans stay away.

@bruv_ replied to @just_chill

ikr, nightscape did nothing wrong, she just got a faster result than Dream.

The comments and tweets about NightScape were spreading more and more came up every minute. What did I do? I looked at the trending tags and one caught my eye. It said #Dream was trending in my country.

I clicked it and began to see results and tweets about the speedruning world record. Reading the tweets people thought he was gonna beat Illumina and become number one. Well he did beat Illumina and was at number 1.

The more I read his fans were so happy he got number one and has beaten Illumina, but then an hour later it was updated and you would not believe who was number one. There it read my Username, NightScape was on the top.

"I- hold on." I typed the speedrunning world record. I gasped in awe covering my mouth. "I- chat, I really am number one. I don't believe it." I said feeling a bit teary. "Night don't cry on me now!" Mab said teasing me.

𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐞𝐫....

【3rd Person POV】

It was around 8 pm Dream was in a call with his friends. "Sapnap you donkey" George said as Sapnap's game character take all the iron from him. "Haha, too slow George~" Sapnap replied.

"Now now, children." Dream said. "How are we gonna finish the game if we don't share iron?" He stated. Sapnap was still messing with the British lad, ignoring what Dream said.