Let's go on a trip!

Rhode Island has always found good interest in the German culture. Every German person he's met has been somewhat kind to him. And ever since he'd made friends with Berlin, he'd began to speak German more often. Alaska seemed to notice a bit of change within his small brother. He hadn't caught on yet, but he knew Rhode had been hanging out with Berlin more than usual. He noticed Rhode daydreaming much more than he would do normally. Berlin's a pilot. And Rhode has always wanted to fly. He does have wings, but they do him no good. They only have good use as a parachute. And they help him swim. Obviously he loves to swim. He's the best swimmer of all the states, along with Hawai'i. Berlin is not the biggest fan of water. But he always did his best to make Rhode happy. Hawai'i would tag along sometimes, and obviously thought the two were cute together. Alaska had only had experience with the Russian states and federal subjects, so he didn't find any interest in Berlin, or Germany in general. But if he made Rhode happy, it was fine with him. He would protect Rhode with every fiber of his being.

Alaska POV
I woke up to the sound of a room next to me having the window opened. Of course Rhode was sneaking out again! Though I wouldn't say he's sneaking.. He's really loud. I think today I'll follow him.. But I'll let him know. I know he hates when I spy on him and Berlin. Berlin.. Why's he so interested in Berlin? Why not Moscow? Or Dagestan- I know why not Dagestan. She's female. I guess Rhode's gay. He doesn't find any females attractive, I guess.. Oh I'm getting offtrack. I'd better hurry if I want to keep up with him. I carefully open my door. Why does it only creak when I'm trying to be quiet.. I walk into Rhode's room. "Dude. It's like 4:00AM. I don't care if dad wouldn't be happy if he knew, you could atleast tell me! Dad's not here anyway! Would I rad on you? Let me come with you for one of these times."

"But Alaskaa! I wanna be alone with him."

"We could invite Hawai'i" I replied to that helpless whine.

"That would be for YOUR enjoyment"

I stared in astonishment at him. "Dude! She's practically my sister! I don't-"

"Remember? You aren't actually related? And besides, there's incest in your land."

"Wha- RHODE! Сука!" I grabbed the small state.

"Alaska- you're gonna- choke me-" he gasped.

"Well, are you going to let me come along?" I stared at him.

"F-FINE!"

I dropped him and he ran to the window and jumped down. "IF YOU'RE TAGGING ALONG, HURRY UP! WE'RE LOSING MOONLIGHT" he yelled at me. I hopped down to the ground. "Dude, that hurt my legs" I squawked "Oh yeah, you have a parachute" I scoffed. "So, are we walking there? Or driving? Is he coming to pick us up? What are we doing?"

Rhode then grinned at me. "We're walking for a bit. Then we're going to fly."

"Fly-?" I was so confused

"Berlin's a plane pilot! Remember?"

"Oh. Right." I sighed. "How far do we have to walk?"

"Just to the park."

"We're getting picked up at the pArk-"

"Yeah? Is there an issue?"

"THAT'S LIKE- IN THE WIDE OPEN-"