CHAPTER V Companies' collaboration

(Meeting...)

Extra 1=if the Golden Flower and the Red Fire collaborate then it will be a success not only in two cities but in the entire continent as the most big collaboration that been created. Obviously this will have a huge success with a lots of profits.
Extra 2=so what do you think?Do you agree to collaborate?
Natsu=of course!
Lucilia=yeah...not bad...but what if something goes wrong.
Extra 2=even if something goes wrong there's wouldn't be any loss.
Lucilia=I see but how can give me it as granted?
Levy=Miss Carna is a little worried but she agrees with the collaboration.
Extra 1=it's fantastic. Here the the collaboration's contract documents

Natsu=Hi Levy,it's been a while,I didn't knew you work as a secretary at Golden Flower

Levy=yeah...it's been a while.If you excuse me now I have urgent matters to attend.
Lucilia=Yes ,you can go but remember to finish your work papers.
Natsu=aren't Miss Carna curious how I met her secretary?
Lucilia=Why should? It's none of my business how do you know each other. She for me is my sole secretary.
Natsu=Oh yeah...you're right

(Natsu's POV)

This woman is so cold but very beautiful and intelligent. She reminds me of her.

Natsu=to celebrate our contract, I invite Miss Carna to lunch.
Lucilia=It's a kind offer ,thanks.

                     To be continued...