CHAPTER XV Natsu as guest

(Natsu's POV

When I regain consciousness I find myself on a luxurious bed and a gentleman dressed as a butler asking me if my head hurt, I immediately asked him where I was and who he was.

Butler Sam=I'm the Butler Sam, Mister you're currently at my lady, Lucilia Carna's house. You had an accident a while ago and lose consciousness so I bought you here also I advised my lady of your presence.
Natsu=My very thanks, then I hope you wouldn't mind if I stayed here for few days until I recover.
Butler Sam=I have to go now to prepare dinner since my lady is coming. Would you like to dine with her or you want me to bring your dinner here?
Natsu=I would like to dine with the house owner so I can give her my gratitude.

(Lucilia comes home...)

Lucilia=Sam, I'm here.
Butler Sam=Welcome my lady, I advised you that our injured guest will rest here for some days.
Lucilia=So where's the guest.
Butler Sam=He's currently taking a shower, he will come at dinner time

(Dinner time...)

(Lucilia's POV)

I sit down and tell Sam to call our guest, I'm shocked to see that the guest is none other than Natsu, good heavens I can't take it anymore, it's not enough to bother me at the company but he has to do it at my house too. Seeing him makes my blood boil, I ask him what happened to him and how long as he plans to stay, he tells me that he has had a car accident near my house and that he will stay here until he gets better. Sam brings us our dishes and we start to eat.

 Sam brings us our dishes and we start to eat

(Butler Sam's POV)

My lady and this Mister seem to know each other, they would look good together.

Lucilia=Sam guide our D.E.A.R G.U.E.S.T  to his temporary room.

(Natsu's POV)

Fate must have brough me here to confirm my suspicion and find a chance to strengthen our relation.

(Lucilia's POV)

fate must hate me a lot to give me such a headache. It's morning and I head to my office telling Sam to keep an eye on Natsu.

                     To be continued...