CHAPTER VI At the restaurant

(Lucilia's POV)

I accepted his invitation just to erase the possibility of him discovering my real identity.He accompanies me at a 5 star restaurant. I really don't like the idea to have lunch with him so let's finish it quickly.

Waiter=What would you like to have beautiful young lady?Lucilia=fried fish with salad and for dessert a tiramisu

Lucilia=fried fish with salad and for dessert a tiramisu.
Waiting=noted and you handsome young mister?
Natsu=the same please.
Lucilia=Tell me Mr Dragneel, what is your real purpose for inviting for lunch.
Natsu=Miss Carna is so alert,but please relax ,I don't have any ill intention, I just wanted to have lunch with you and strengthen our relation since we'll be meeting more often.
Lucilia=there's no need to strengthen our relation for such a simple thing. If it's all then let's quickly finish our lunch ,I'm in a hurry.

(Natsu's POV)

She seems to hate me. Did I do something wrong to her? This woman has something that make me curious about her. I want to know more about her. We finish our lunch and I see her immediately go away just like when yesterday's party's dance finished. The more I see the more she reminds of that person but she can't be her because she's not in this world anymore. Now that I remember tomorrow I will go to her grave with her family.

(Lucilia's POV)

How annoying. Just seeing him gave me headache. To think tomorrow is the anniversary of my abandonment and my accident when I did nothing wrong. I'm not sad but very grateful because thanks to them today I'm this strong, that's why I should return them this favour.

                    To be continued...