CHAPTER XVII Lucy and Lisanna

(Natsu's POV)

It's morning and I ask Butler Sam to bring me outside to take a walk since I can't do that alone because of my injuries. Meanwhile I walk I hear a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around and see Lisanna, that annoying girl who always bothers me.

 Meanwhile I walk I hear a familiar voice calling my name, I turn around and see Lisanna, that annoying girl who always bothers me

Lisanna=Natsu it's been a while dear. What happened to you darling?
Natsu=None of your business and stop calling me with those disgusting nicknames.

(Natsu's POV)

As I walk with her sticking to me like chewing gum I run into Lucy. I greet her and give her a smile.

(Lisanna's POV)

Natsu had never given me such a warm smile even when that damned Lucy was dead, how did she she get his smile? Surely this damned wench have seduced him.

Lisanna=you there...who the hell are you?! Don't you dare to make strange ideas of Natsu.
Lucilia=ahahaha
Lisanna=what are you laughing for?
Lucilia=it seems that your parents have not educated you well given his behavior towards someone you have just met.
Lisanna=How dare you say such a thing to me! Do you know who I am?! I'm Lisanna Strauss, the famous superstar of the movie entertainment.
Lucilia=Ohhhh...so you're that shameless girl who makes drama wherever she goes. It's unpleasant to meet such a childish girl who doesn't even know her place. You before introduced yourself so it will right to introduce myself as well. I'm Lucilia Carna, head president of the Golden Flower, if you heard of it make sure to watch your mouth and know your own place cause it's will be bad for you if I make you my enemy since I'm not that merciful.
Lisanna=you...you will regret for treating me like that.
Lucilia=hmp...she really does want to be my enemy.

(Natsu's POV)

My Lucy is awesome, thanks to her that annoying brat finally gone away, I wish I never met her. Lucy comes forward and then call for Butler Sam's name and we all head to her house.

(Lucilia's POV)

Ohh since the day I returned to Fiore I've been encountering all the annoying things. That Lisanna, the one who sent me threats when we was back at school because of Natsu. What a hateful bug.

Lucilia=your little girlfriend is like a ferocious tiger, control her behaviour if you don't want me to end her carrier.
Natsu=she's not my girlfriend and for what I care you can do whatever you want with her.

(Lucilia's POV)

Sam comes to me and we go to my office room to have a private chat.

Butler Sam=my lady, I made the investigation you requested and I found out that the accident you had 3 years ago was caused by someone, to be precise by a female figure who we couldn't find the identity, my apologies.
Lucilia=thank you for your hard work

(Lucilia's POV)

So it wasn't Natsu, it's like I misjudged him, however this won't change the fact that now I hate him and will take my revenge over everyone.

(Natsu behind the door of the room)

So also Lucy investigate about the accident. Lucy, I will help you punishing the culprit and will regain your trust and love that you lost.

To be continued...