𝓓𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓶𝓮

2 chapter's in 1day. I realized how weird the last chapter was i do apologize if it made you uncomfortable in any way. I just write random shit that pop's into my head. Without thinking it through. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter.

Kokichi pov:

It been a week since me and nagito turned back to normal. Everything was fine. I was sitting on the bed fixing my D. I. C. E uniform. Nagito was in the same room. But he was doing something on his phone. It didn't bother me too much. Until he got a call from someone. I got but concerned but i tried not to be a pain to him.

Nagito: Hello?

Nagito: Your outside?

I stopped what i was doing i looked at nagito. Who was he talking to?

Nagito: im coming ill be there in 2 minutes.

Nagito grabbed his coat. He was going to grab the door handle but i stopped him. I grabbed nagitos hand.

Kokichi: N-nagito...where are you going?

Nagito: just going out with my friends kokichi.

Kokichi: noo... I want to stay with you...

Nagito: kokich,  i have to go its important.

Kokichi: More important than me?

Nagito Eyes widened a bit. I guess he was surprised i said that. Nagito came closer to me.

Nagito: Nothing is more important than. And you know that.

Nagito played with my hair. But i was upset. I wanted to spend time with him... I don't want him to go.  Suddenly, nagito got a call from his phone. Nagito  answered the phone while one of his  arms were wrapped around my wasit. And his head resting on my shoulder. Of coursed i blushed. I tried listening to the call.

Fuyuhiko: yo nagito

Nagito: is there something wrong?

Fuyuhiko: Well, yeah. Some dumb ass placed the wrong date on the restaurant.

Soda: I SAID I WAS SORRY!

Fuyuhiko: SHUT UP!

Fuyuhiko: How about we all meet up next Saturday at the same restaurant?

Nagito: Um., sure.

Fuyuhiko: Awesome see yo-

Hajime: N-nagito? Can we meet up yo jo coffee shop tomorrow? ( yes i made up that name)

Nagito: um, okay?

Soda: HA, Hinata are you blushing????

Hajime: N-no! I am not!

Soda: yeah rig-

Fuyuhiko: WOULD YOU GUYS NOT INTERRUPT ME?

Soda: S-sorry bro..

Hajime: y-yeah.

Nagito: Um... Goodbye?

Nagito hanged up on them. I was in wasn't upset anymore i was just confused and a bit mad... Why do i feel like i have a ravil i need to get rid off....

Nagito: odd.... So kokichi what do you want to do?

Nagito: Kokichi?

My face was blank. I thought for i moment i was so Consontrared on hajime that i didn't feel nagito let go off me. I was thinking off so any possibilities that hajime couldn't have a crush on nagito. Untill i felt a soft fair a lips on mine. I snapped back onto reality and nagito was kissing me. Nagito broke the kiss and  smiled.

I guess this chapter was pretty wholesome. Ill probably make a new one tomorrow though. Well good bye for now.:)

Words 523✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿