𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓪𝓿𝓲𝓵

Izaccdjbo i just realized that im soooooo close to 60o views. AH THANK YOU ❤❤❤❤

K ILL START.

Kokichi pov:

I was going to get some panata and bagels. But i felt like someone was following me. I felt really uncomfortable but i just continued walking. The panata store was just a few minutes away from tye ally way i was about to go through.  I quickly walked in the drak ally way. Until.

----THUD---

I-i was being pinned onto the wall by someone. Who? I looked at the person.

A female?

She had blonde ish Pinkish hair tied in pigtails. And ocean eyes. They women also had some accessories in her hair.

??? : you boy.... What's your name?

Kokichi: W-why do you need to know?

She held a knife to my throat still pinning me against the wall. I started sweating. Am i going to die? Who even is she? At this point i was going to die but. Wasn't scared. Not even the slightest.

???: Answer me again.

??? : Name?

Kokichi: *sigh* Kokichi.... Kokichi ouma.

??? : You go to Hope's peak. Don't  ya?

Kokichi: Yes?

??? : What's your Ultimate?

Kokichi: U-ultimate....supreme leader...

??? :  Not bad.

??? : Names junk0 enoshimia! (I do apologize if i did spell that wrong)

Junko: And you have something i want...

Kokichi: Is that so?... Then what is it?

Junko: You know.... Your boyfriend.

She wants nagito?? Wait i thought me and nagito were the only one who knew we were dating. Maybe nagito friend????? But I've never seen her.

Kokichi: My.... How do you know???

Junko: ohhh honey!

Junko: Im surprised Nagito didn't tell you~

Kokichi: Tell me what?

She started lowering her knife and let go off me. And started laughing. I thought this was my chance to escape.... But something told me not too.

Junko: I... Iiiiimmmm nagito girlfriend!

Kokichi: G-girlfired??

Junko: ex.... Girlfriend... *sigh*

Kokichi: ...

Junko: Too bad Mr horny  boy broke up with me....

Kokichi: I-.....

I was lost for words why didn't he tell me??? I.....

Junko: Hey...kid meet me at towa park tomorrow at 2:00 pm.

Kokichi: s-sure...wh-

she disappeared literally.... Ex girlfriend...

Stop thinking about it ouma. Get ahead of yourself. Just go get the bagles and panata nagito will be worried.... But nagito went to go meet hajime up. FUCK THIS SHIT.

I went home. I'll just tell nagito that they ran out. Yeah.... They ran out.

I opened the door to nagito house. Everything was put away nicely. I walked upstairs to be greeted with nagito making our bed.

Nagito: ah, your back.

Kokichi: Yeah....

Nagito: is there something wrong?

Nagito walked up the me. And looked me in the eye's. The thing is that nagito could always see i was lying. His eyes... There so pretty. My pupils started to expand.
Nagito started to smile while playing with my hair.

Kokichi: im fine....

Nagito: i can't tell if your lying or not.

Kokichi: im telling the truth really.

Nagito: If you say so.

Nagito kissed my forehead. While i gripped his shirt. I wasn't upset nor was i angry. I wss jusg confused... Confused why he didn't tell me.

Kokichi: So how did it go woth hinata?

Nagito: um, well it was actually izuru. He didn't tell me much. He just said that hinata wasn't a very nice person i thought he was.

Kokichi: oh, izuru...

I didn't like izuru. Not one bit. I only acted like. Did. He always had a blank face on. Ko emotion. I found him weird. So i just teased him either way.

Nagito: So did you get the panata and bagels?

Kokichi: uh, they said it.... ran out.

Nagito: Ran out? That's odd..

Nagito walked away and continued making the bed. I took a shower while nagito made some ramen.

End of chapter 18 or 19.idk and i cant believe we made it this far! I know i keep saying this but likeeeee. Ahhhhh thanks!!!!!!  hdcdehjdsl cxlcdc? ;::
Ill see yoh guys soon.

          Goodbye ( ͜ʖ─)