~: CH 6. 'Why would I be disappointed' :~

~ Y/N's - POV ~

We started to walk further and further away from the house, it was still dimly lit and not much light to go off from. The view of the walk was beautiful, the trees in the forests and the farmer's fields around us. I didn't use to it leaving in cities and apartments for most of my life. We all walked separately in groups, I didn't really mix with any of them. Most were talking amongst their selves as I walked closely behind Fred and George. Occasionally I would spot Fred glancing over his shoulder and looking back at me, I would smile back not thinking anything of it as we carried on walking. 

As the walk went on longer I started to lag behind a little, I was the smallest so my legs began to get tired. I saw Fred looking back at me as I struggled to keep my balance with my rucksack. He looked back at George as he nods his head back. Fred stopped to tie his laces as I caught up to him but not the group. As I got to him he stood up and walked beside me, I looked back giving him a tired smile. 

"You ok?" I nod. 

"I'm fine," I say in a whisper. "How are you?" 

"More awake now." He says louder and more awake. I laugh back at him as he smirked down at me. I started to struggle with my bag again as he looked back at me. "Do you need help?" 

"I'm fine," I say rolling my shoulders and neck trying to get rid of the aches. 

"You're not. Come on jump on my back, I'll carry you." I was shocked, and shake my head no as he smiled back. "Why not? Don't you trust me?" 

"It's not that, I dont want to hurt you." He scoffs next to me. 

"Come on your tiny, I could carry you the whole way there with one hand." I blush and laugh as he smiled back. 

"If I do, will you promise to tell me that I'm bothering or hurting you?" 

"I promise." He says while he bent his legs in front of me. Even though he had bent down there was still a jump for me to get on. I stand there feeling a little awkward, he looked back and smiled. "Come on we'll lose them." 

"Alright, I am," I say as I placed my hands on his shoulders to give me something to lean on. I jumped on his back as he wrapped his forearms under my knees. He pulls me further up his back as I wrapped my arms around his shoulder. I leaned my head forward on his back.

"Are you comfortable?"

"I'm fine," I mumble into his back. He carried on walking speeding up to catch up with the group. I could hear him humming as he walked, I lean into his shoulder blades breathing in deeper feeling the homely smell of himself. As he hummed more I felt the vibrations from his back on my front which relaxed me more. I felt myself getting a little sleepy as he did this. I moved up closer and placed my head in the curve of his neck. I leaned my head there, as he looked back with wide eyes and smiled at me. 

"You alright Love." I nod into his neck as I closed my eyes just to rest them. We carried on walking quicker until we caught up with the group. Fred walked straight to George as he carried me. George smiled back at us as Fred carried me. 

"Enjoying the ride." 

"I am thank you." George laughed back at me, as I smiled back at Fred. 

"What about you Fred?" 

"Never better." He says while lifting me more. 

"I can jump off you if your starting to ache," I mumble into his neck. 

"No love you not bothering me, I barely know you're there." He laughs back as his hands moved further up my thigh. 

We carried on walking until we heard someone shouting Arthur's name. We walk further seeing a stocky middle-aged man coming up to Arthur while shaking his arm.