~: CH 7. 'Feet off the table':~

~ Y/N's ~ POV~

As we got into the campground it was crowded with wizards from all over the world. I couldn't hear myself thinking hearing people shouting and singing. Fred and George walk beside me looking amazed at the chaos around them. They started talking about a bet they would place on the game. 

"I think we should change it you know," Fred explained thinking his idea was better, more challenging.

"That's ridiculous, how can you win without catching the snitch." I laughed at how ridiculous it sounded, I didn't really understand quidditch but knew that was a disaster waiting to happen. 

"Come on George, let's take a risk. Come on Y/N back me up with this." 

"I don't know it does sound a little risky." Fred scoffs thinking his idea wasn't stupid. 

"Of course, you would you've probably never done anything risky in your life." I shut up nodding my head and agreeing with him. We carried on walking when Arthur stood in front of a tiny tent, I was confused as the others entered. 

"Home sweet home." Harry and I stood outside confused about how they all fit, I went in first and stood frozen seeing a tent bigger than my entire house. 

"I love magic." Smiling to myself. I heard Arthur shouting at everyone messing around. 

"Girls. Choose a bunk and unpack." I followed after the other two placings my bag on the bottom bunk as the other two fought over which one they wanted. 

"Ron, get out of the kitchen we're all hungry."

"Yeah get out of the kitchen Ron." The twin mocked. 

"Feet off the table." Arthur lectured the twins. 

"Feet off the table." The twins mocked him again laughing to themselves. I looked out of the room and saw Harry standing in the entrance having the same reaction as me.