You lost me..(chapter 5)

Bethany's POV

What I just saw broke me into a million pieces I run out into the parking lot crying. I call a taxi with the last 50 dollar bill I have in my purse, he drops me off at my house and I run inside and lock the door and run up to my room. I lay in my bed and cry my eyes out I can't even catch my breath I'm just wheezing. I slide the dress off me and change into sweats and a tank top, I lay back down and sob even harder and my phone starts ringing. It's Crawford, I reject it and lay back down, I don't even want to think why he would do that was I not good enough for him? He tries calling again and I just don't answer. I've never felt this kind of heartache before like I've had bad heart aches but this one is different. I thought Crawford would be a different type of guy, I hear banging on the front door. I peak outside my bedroom window and I see Crawford standing on my door step. I slowly walk down my stairs and as soon as Crawford sees me through the glass of the door he starts yelling my name. "Please!! I have to talk to you about this!! Please Bethany please!!!"

Crawford's POV

When she lets me in her eyes went from brown to crystal blue from crying and her makeup streamed down her cheeks. You can see the broken in her eyes as her makeup smeared, Bethany she kissed me I didn't feel anything special I swear I love you, she didn't even say a word she just stared at me right through my soul but she did it and made it look easy. Bethany? I love you not her I don't want her I want you, Sara kissed me I felt absolutely nothing. Please Bethany I love you, "I don't think I've ever felt this shitty about myself am I not good enough?" No no no your so perfect I love you, "my heart hurts" then let me fix it please I love you I would never hurt you. "I just wanna go wash my face and go to bed" do you want me to still stay here? "If you want I don't care" and she walks up the stairs like a zombie slowly up to her room. I lay on the couch and flip through the tv channels, and then I walk into the kitchen and grab a bottle of water. I can hear quite sniffling coming from upstairs, I walk upstairs skipping every step getting up quicker. I quietly walk into her room finding her laying in her bed sobbing, I sit next to her and she turns around and sits up. I'm so sorry sweetie and I hug her and she holds onto my arms that are around her. I lay her down next to me holding her head against my chest, I love you I whisper in her ear. And she opens her eyes and looks up at me and smiles slightly, I kiss her fore head and she lays her head on my chest and wraps her arms around my waist and we both drift off to sleep.

Bethany's POV

I wake up the next morning still right next to Crawford who is still dead asleep. I move out of his arms and get out of bed and walk to the bathroom, I wash off my face and then walk back to my room and Crawford's sitting up. As soon as he sees me he gets up and comes to hug me, he gives the best hugs the kind where all he has to do is touch me and it's like magnets inside each others body's just pull together. He lets go and holds my face and looks at me, I lean in and kiss him softly. "I love you listen I'm really sorry can you forgive me?" Yeah I love you so much. And he slides his hands under my butt and picks me up so my legs are wrapped around his waist. He presses my body against the wall and kisses me holding my body up. "I love you so much baby" I love you too Crawford and he roughly pushes me up on the wall again. We're at that stage of kissing where we want to be as close to each other as possible but we are already as close as we can get. He lays me down on my bed not stopping the kiss and he lays on top of me in between my legs. He starts kissing my neck and I run my fingers through his hair making him moan. I push him down on my bed and climb over him and straddle his hips. He grabs my waist and pulls me close to him kissing me, he stops kissing me and looks deep into my eyes biting his bottom lip. He roughly pushes me over onto the bed and he climbs on top off me again holding my hands above my head with one hand and the other stroking my cheek as we kiss. Crawford I love you so much, and he just starts kissing my neck. When I'm with him my heart is home and I have never felt that way about anyone except him it just proves that you don't need to know someone for a long time to be crazy in love with them. He lays down next to me on his side and I roll over onto my side facing him.

Crawford's POV

I don't really think I've ever been happier then I am right now. I had her and she had me, i wish I could freeze time so we could just lay there in her bed next to each other holding each other for however long we wanted. If I had that ability I would never let her leave my arms, she's holding onto my arm which is so adorable. I wanted to surprise her with something really special like a vacation, I know she likes cozy log cabins in the woods with fireplaces and fire pits. Maybe I could take her to one of those bed and breakfast things in like the Poconos or something like a ski lodge she would love that!! It would be so romantic we would spend the day sledding and snowmobiling and then after we would go to dinner and then id take her upstairs to the room and we would cuddle and watch movies and eat food and then fall asleep together. Baby? "Yea Crawford??" We should go on a vacation just us too it'll be fun. "When?" I don't know winter break is coming up in a few days? We're both off, Then good? "That sounds nice where will we go?" How about a ski resort? "Oh my gosh Crawford yes!! It'll be so nice we can cuddle by the fire place and watch movies and eat ice cream" haha yay the car ride will be like 5 hours long though but it's worth it. "What should I pack?" Bathing suit, warm clothes, warm shoes socks and whatever else you want to bring haha. "Okay okay I'll start packing later" she lays her head on my chest and moves her body up to my lips and kisses me. You should pack that floor length dress, it'll look good on you especially. "That dress looks gross on me Crawford" just pack it please pack it? "Ugh i guess so" yay I would've slipped it into your bag anyway haha. And she playfully hits me but then I pull her down and sit her in my lap with my legs around her as we sit on her bed and I hold her from behind. "Oh Crawford never let go I love you" I won't let go and I nuzzle my face into her neck making her giggle.

Bethany's POV

I get up off the bed and walk toward the stairs as Crawford follows behind me holding my waist. When we get to the stairs Crawford scoops me off my feet and carries me down the stairs. When we get downstairs I grab my Mac book and lay on the couch and Crawford plops down next to me. Should we book it now? "Yea I have a good place we can go to" And he grabs my laptop and looks up a resort called Mountain Creek and it has snowmobiling and dog sledding and skiing, and snowboarding and even an indoor pool. He books our stay for 3 nights and 4 days and we leave tommorrow.

I hope you guys like it so far! Let me know what you think. Xoxo ☺️ guysss I need some friends message me and I'll give u my social media☺️ I have Twitter instagram snapchat,facebook?? if people still even use that☺️☺️