II

The door opened revealing the three men who were joking around

"So I don't know how to reveal myself properly so I'm just gonna say I am a ghost" A voice said. The three froze, they all heard it so none of them were going crazy.

"Yeah I know its pretty shocking to know that ghosts exists" A voice said, it was a different one.

"I am still so confused.." Taehyung said, his mind overflowing with questions. "Well we had no other way than to straight up reveal ourselves" Another voice said.

"How many are there?" Yoongi said, "Four" The first voice replied. The owner of the voice revealed herself, "My name's Lisa"

"How are we supposed to trust you?" Jeongguk said suddenly, "What if you are planning to murder us?" Rosie suddenly appeared.

"Why would we reveal ourselves if we were planning to murder you? Plus we are ghosts, we can only scare people." Jennie added, "And we aren't doing that either cause its boring without some life in this house"

Yoongi was still skeptical, "Guess we will be living with four ghosts now" he mumbled. Jennie giggled, cute, wait what. Snap out of it Taehyung she's a frickin ghost!

"Let's introduce ourselves then" Yoongi sighed, "I'm Yoongi 28 years old.."

"I'm Jeongguk, 23 years old" "And I am Taehyung, 25 years old" He said.

Lisa smiled, "you already know who I am" she looked at Rosie "I'm Rosie, born in 1797, a few months older than Lisa"

Jennie made herself visible, she was floating near the window, "I'm Jennie, born in 1796" she pointed to a corner of the living room, "The other ghost is Jisoo, born in 1795, she is doesn't want to reveal herself yet"

The three nodded, still confused as before but not as much. "You guys are old" Jeongguk suddenly said, "Guess we'll be calling you Noona's then" Taehyung said.

They both looked at Yoongi who had his cheeks puffed, he looks like a cute angry cat.

"Hyung~" Taehyung teased, "Don't say it" Yoongi warned.

"Yoongi hyung isn't the oldest one here!" Jeongguk yelled, Rosie chuckled, they seem fun.

"So are we friends now?" He asked, looking at the three spirits. "I guess?" Lisa replied.

They ended up talking with eachother the whole day, except Jisoo who was still invisible, just silently watching.

She smiled, although it wasn't visible to the others cause they were busy chatting, she still smiled, and it was rare for her to do so.

They were laughing, they were having fun, and that's what made her happy. Her friends finally made new friends.

"I wanna know about Jisoo noona more" Taehyung pouted. Jisoo just stood still, wasn't expecting that.

"Well, we never interacted much.. she rarely speaks. But she comforts us when we are down, so she is our friend" Jennie said with a small smile on her face, leaving Taehyung to stare at her smile, cute.

Jennie looked at where Jisoo sat and smiled, Jisoo smiled back. "Unnie you can reveal yourself when you are comfortable enough" She said. 

The others heard her, they were quite curious. "Okay.." Jisoo said quietly, barely audible but they still heard it.

"Oh my god she sounds so cute-" Jeongguk accidently said it out loud, he covered his mouth in embarrassment.

Jisoo chuckled, "Thank you" she said quietly

The other three spirits in the room smiled widely, Yoongi was just having a inner meltdown by Jisoo voice