IV

"Chae~" Her boyfriend slurred, he was drunk

"Chanyeol-" She was cut off my him harshly kissing her, 

She let him take her virginity, unwillingly. She got disowned by her family because it wasn't supposed to happen before marriage.

"Honey I'm home~" Chaeyoung called out, 

"Chanyeol~ more~" She widened her eyes, 

"Chanyeol how could you!?" She screamed, "Baby-"

"There is no need to explain when you are fucking my own bestfriend!" She was crying in anger, 

She ran out the door and got in her car, she didn't care if women were degraded cause they drove a car she just wanted to run away. 

Her vision was blurry, yet she still drove. The last thing she could see was a truck's blinding light, just about to hit her.

Rosie woke up panting, another nightmare, she was still shaking violently. The others were downstairs, luckily Jisoo was in the room right next to the room she was in, Gguk's bedroom. 

Jisoo heard her sniffles and went straight to the room and, surprisingly, transformed into her human form. She hugged Rosie tightly and brought her to Gguk's bed, she didn't say anything yet it was comforting.

Jeongguk pushed open the door, only to be frozen right in the spot. Rosie was asleep, in someone's arms, most likely Jisoo. He was stunned by Jisoo's beauty.

Suddenly came the rest of them cause they heard Rosie cry earlier. And just like Jeongguk, froze.

"What?" Jisoo said, she was slightly annoyed by the staring. Meanwhile them, oh well they were stunned by her beauty.

"Quit staring its making me uncomfortable" She raised her voice, the others just scrambled out of the room. 

"I didn't think unnie would look THAT pretty when she is in her human form!" Lisa said, still shocked. 

"I seriously didn't expect her to look like THAT" Yoongi said, his heart was beating rather fast. "Is nobody gonna talk about Rosie?" Jennie suddenly said, "She looked like she was crying, probably a nightmare" Lisa said. 

(I got lazy sorry if this is really crappy)