VIX

Everyone has their imperfections, and if you have lived in a house-hold where you are criticized for making a mistake, you hide your feelings and shut your heart and never dare to speak up because you are scared of punishment. 

Those types of people are one of the most miserable ones on the planet, and there are many. Some barely speak because they are punished for speaking, especially on the older times, and Jisoo was one of them. 

Unfairly strict parents and favored siblings. She has been used so many times, she has been yelled at so many times. And ended up ending her life.

People like her, craves for someone to just listen, and be there. You just need to take the first step, and say "I'm here to listen to you"

They might not believe it at first, there is always denial. But that means process, then you keep telling them, that they can let it all out, that you are there for them. 

You remind them, that you are here, for them. And they burst out, they are a mess, their mind is dark, but its okay, its okay you are like this. Its okay to cry, to yell, because without those, no feeling is possible.

To feel happiness, there must be sadness, and comfort. And Yoongi is there to comfort Jisoo whenever she needs