V

The sound of raindrops hitting the floor calmed her down, it was a foggy and rainy morning

The sound of raindrops hitting the floor calmed her down, it was a foggy and rainy morning. Jennie was sat near the window of the living room, just looking at the droplets hitting the ground and then submerging into the ground. 

There were times when her mind would go crazy, go insane. Her disorder was still there, atleast lessened down than when she was still living.

"Its a gloomy morning right?" A voice asked, Taehyung. "Its calming to me" She replied, Taehyung sat besides her.

"I don't really understand what you mean by calming" He said. "The rain.. it helps me calm my mind, sometimes I get tired of bright and happy days. Sometimes its good to feel other emotions than happiness" Jennie paused. "Sometimes the darkness and gloominess is.. beautiful"

Taehyung was quiet, "We are never happy all the time, that's just inhuman, you should feel every emotion" She said. "My.. parents always told me to be happy, all the time.. and I forced myself too.. be happy" 

It was her turn to look at him, sadness is her eyes. "Well happiness is good but being happy all the time is kind of... you might end up hurting others and yourself" 

Taehyung hummed, "Tae! breakfast is done!' Yoongi called out. He smiled at Jennie and went to the kitchen.

It was true, you can't be happy all the time, it can hurt yourself and others. She used be.. toxic positive...

She went insane, trying to see the good in things, she went insane. She ended up in a mental asylum, where she stayed for a few months until a fire caught out, burning her alive.

That was the first time in a while she cried, in the after life. The fire died down and then came rain, where she burst into tears. It was good to let out all the emotions that she built inside her, it was comforting.

Although she couldn't feel the rain she still loved it, it was her safe time. 

She improved eventually, she was still positive, but it wasn't overbearing like before, it was normal positivity. She understood Jisoo, in some way.

She was basically the mother of the group, although she was the one to let her emotions out the most. Jisoo was in second, she never spoke when someone broke down, she would just be there. Her presence was always calming, like ones of a mother.