VI

It has been a few months since, they lived together with ghosts. It was surprisingly fun, 

There were sad, angry moments here and there but they grew close. The girls always had stories to tell, funny and sad ones. Jisoo started to show herself more, and they were surprised everytime by her beauty.

Jisoo still rarely spoke but it was okay. 

Lisa was always the one who had a bunch of funny stories of her past, the other two came in second. They still barely knew about Jisoo

Jisoo was never open with anyone as you can clearly tell. Her past was traumatizing so, nobody can blame her. 

But there was always this feeling inside his chest, he wanted Jisoo to speak more, get to know her more. So he decided, to help her get over her trauma.

It was hard at first, he didn't know what to do and the butterflies in his stomach wasn't helping either. 

"I know you want to know about me" Yoongi flinched in surprise, "U-Uhm-" He mentally slapped himself for stuttring.

Jisoo chuckled, "Its okay, I just.. don't have a happy moment to share about" she simply said, "And for sad moments, they are very.. disturbing so.. I'm not sure if that's a good idea too" 

Yoongi frowned, "So you've been living your whole life sad?" He asked. Jisoo just nodded

"I don't know how to feel happy basically" 

Yoongi suddenly hugged Jisoo, and what was really surprising was she hugged him back. He stood there frozen, until Jisoo chuckled he let go, blushing madly

"You're cute" 

"T-Thank you"

He left the room feeling, mushy and sickly sweet

It wasn't like him, he was usually cold and witty. But being with her just makes him a different person.

"What are you doing to me?" He asked out loud, "I've seen my friends fall in love" Jisoo answered.

"I don't get it?" Jisoo just shrugged her shoulders and went invisible

"Yoongs can you tell Jeongguk and Rosie to shut up they are singing too loud" Lisa said tpo Yoongi, only then he became conscious of his surroundings. 

short one yes but i didn't know what else to write sooo, here ya go :p