VIII

Sometimes... you just burst out crying, for no reason. Its been that for all four of them, sometimes they just can't pretend to be okay, to be fine. Sometimes they need someone to just be there. 

And Jisoo was usually the one to do it, someone cries, she will be there. She might not say anything, but its comforting to know that someone is there. 

But now that you think of it... Does Jisoo have someone to be there when she cries? 

Who does she go to when she is feeling miserable, for no reason? Does she cry alone? Is she actually okay?

The thought bugged Lisa, her older sister, her bestfriend, is she okay?

Jisoo had never smiled, only rarely, but its usually a small smile. She knew she couldn't just get her to tell her everything, she barely spoke. And it will be harder to reach the level where she will come to either of the three when she feels sad.

But ever since Yoongi... she has been smiling more, and talking more. Huh, maybe..?

"Hey Yoongs" Lisa spoke suddenly,

"Hm?" He hummed in reply, "Can we move somewhere a little more private? Its kind of personal"

Yoongi nodded, nervous for whatever she had to say.

They moved to his room, and locked the door.

"What is it that you wanna tell me Noona?" 

"You know how... Jisoo doesn't talk a lot or smile often?"

Yoongi slightly nodded, 

"Well you see... whenever we are sad, she always just sits besides us, and let us cry" Lisa spoke softly, her voice laced with fondness.

Yoongi nodded again,

"And I noticed that... she never really went to us or asked any of us for comfort.." Her voice trailed,

"She must be pretty miserable considering... she never let herself cry infront if anyone, maybe that's the reason why she doesn't... talk and smile much"

Yoongi frowned, "Maybe..." Lisa started again,

"I've noticed that she smiles and talks a little bit more... around you"

Yoongi blushed at the memory, of Jisoo basically almost hugging Yoongi while he was painting.

And he did notice all of it.

"Yeah.. you want me to try and help her..?"

Lisa nodded happily, "That's all I wanted to say, hope you do get to Jisoo somehow" Lisa smiled and left the room, right through the door.

Followed by a little scream from Taehyung

The next chapter might be the last chapter, might be really long. I can't really promise it but maybe I'll be publishing a new book or one-shot book idrk.