Chapter 5 - The Secret Mission Part 2: The Man of the Uchiha

(Minato's POV)

                                                                    "Namikaze Minato."

     I heard a man with a husky voice calling me. I turned around to see who it was - yet, it was too dark, and I barely saw his face, but I managed to take a glimpse of his eyes. He has sharingan eyes. "Who are you?" I asked, holding my kunai out to defend myself. "Me? It's not important whether who I am nor what my name is." he answered. "Are you behind the extraction? Why are you doing this?" I asked him again.

"This? I call this as the Infinite Tsukiyomi. Basically, I needed to extract all the tailed beasts. And once this experiment will be perfect, each one of you, no...everyone... everyone will leave in the perfect world they wanted. A world without chaos and war."
     I was shocked with what he told me. 'A world without chaos and war'? In exchange for the extraction of the tailed beasts? "If that's so, then why didn't you made an agreement with each and every villages? Why did you have to do this secretly?" I asked, still confused. I heard him laughed, and he told me, "I underestimated you, Namikaze Minato. You really are a wise man." "If you're ahead of my plans, be prepared to die!" He said, I could see that his eyes grew with excitement. And a group of ninjas suddenly attacked me from both sides. As usual, they were covered with explosion notes. But this time, I wasn't able to make it out that far. I was held captive by the ninjas, while they assassinated the remaining ninjas in my team.

     That very moment, they made me faint. I wasn't able to do anything but to surrender. I failed, as a leader - and I failed to protect Kushina and the village.
     When I woke up, I saw myself imprisoned and chained in a chamber. I try to took my handcuffs, but they won't come off. And I could feel that my chakra is being drained little by little.

                    "And that time, I only thought about Kushina - and my promise to her."

     I tried to think of a way on how to escape from the chamber. I need to come up with something, and go back home safely. While I was trying to take off my handcuffs again, I heard something fell from my pocket. It was the specially-made kunai I had. Then I heard from outside, two ninjas were talking.

"That ninja... It's Minato, the elite team's leader, right?"

"Yeah, I heard he had just been promoted as Jonin a few weeks ago. No wonder he isn't that capable to lead - he even let his comrades die."

"Exactly. Now look at him. He couldn't even go out from there unless he knows how to teleport. Plus, his chakra's being drained the more he attempts to take off the chains."

"Learn how to teleport?" an idea suddenly popped into my mind. Why don't I try it then, with the use of this kunai?