Season 1 introduction

"I need you now more than ever Lord" Naya said holding her severely bruised hand.

How did I get my self into this?

She asked her self sitting on the floor. She began the tear up just by looking at her hand and eventually fell asleep on the cold bathroom tiles.

"Is you dumb!?" Mike yelled at her making her flinch.

"Why is you staining my floor with ya stupid blood!?" He asked pulling her up by her pony tail.

"Clean this shit up" he said gripping her hair tightly before walking away.

Naya looked around and saw a box with medicated spirit, cotton wool and some bandage and let out a sigh of relief. She cleaned her self up and immediately cleaned the tiles.

"Bye" mike said before leaving

Fuck you

She thought wiping her tears watching him leave. She sat on the bed staring at nothing in particular thinking about her life.

How? Just how?
He was so sweet to me now his the mother fucking hulk

"Imma go to bed" Naya said to her self sleeping by the edge of the bed.

______________________

"How's your girl?" Devon, Mike's homeboy asked.

"My bitch? She's good" he said picking up a stick of cigarette making Devon shake his head.

"My nigga I've told you she isn't a bitch" Devon said sipping his Hennessey.

"Yeah what ever" mike said blowing out a blunt.

"When you going home?" Devon asked.

"Maybe tomorrow. Why?"

"None" Devon mumbled

"You still fuck with Alisa?" Mike asked

"Nah, imma wife her tho" Devon said chuckling

"What you mean?"

"She got a nigga but you know how shit goes" Devon said laughing with mike

"She sexy ngl" mike said smirking

"Fuck you bitch" Devon yelled punching mike in the arm

"I'm joking, damn" mike said laughing at Devon

_______________________

Ella and Izy here!!

We brought y'all another banger!! This is a dababy fan fiction and y'all gone love it we promise.

This is the introduction stay tuned for more!! ❤