Episode 10

"Hey ugly" Dom said running his hand through Naya's hair.

"Yo-yo-ou uglier" Naya said smacking Dom's hand off her hair.

"Ugly stammering bitch" Dom said laughing at her showing his new sliver grills.

"Yo-o-u always smelling with yo u-u-ugly grills" Naya said rolling her eyes.

"CAP! My grills better than your face" Dom said back.

"Why do y'all act like children" bashar asked mugging both of them.

"That's how we show each other love" Dom said smiling at Naya.

"Ugly gri-ri-rills" Naya said walking away.

"Capp!" Dom yelled back laughing at her.

"Lexy given you the test yet?" Stunna asked pulling out a gun from under the couch

"We ain't seen yet" bashar replied placing a black bag on the coffee table.

"Y'all better know what the fuck y'alls doing " Dom advised polishing a gun.

"Imma go see her later off today" bashar said packaging weed.

"Johnathan coming soon, we finna deliver all those in the car" Stunna said putting the gun in his pants.

"When we giving the youngers a sign" Dom asked polishing another gun.

"Johnathan did say this week" bashar said with a shrug.

"They gone go tomorrow" Jonathan said walking into the house.

"Bet"

"Stunna let's go" Johnathan said adjusting his head band and taking off his shirt.

"Bye y'all" stunna said and they both got into the delivery car, bashar got into his car and drove to lexy's house with a pack of sandwiches cause she was five months pregnant.

"Johnathan look here" stunna said and took a picture of them.

Bashar was about to get into his car when a black van drove by and had an open fire but bashar was smart and quick enough to stay behind his car shooting back at them

"WHO WAS THAT!!" Johnathan yelled getting out of the car running up to bashar.

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Dom yelled running out of the house

"DOM, YOU AND NAYA PACK AM EMERGENCY BACK AND GO TO STUNNA'S HOUSE LEAVE THIS HOUSE IMMEDIATELY" Bashar yelled and Dom did just that.

Johnathan and stunna immediately drove off to deliver to new Orleans and bashar drove to Lexy's house.

Three hours later.
At the ware house

"Mike's gang attacked" Johnathan said with rage.