streaming

./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏 ~ ♡︎

super hot fire.

———————————————-

vinchezo's pov:

i was streaming waiting for my wife to show up. it was close to midnight but i didn't care i wanted to see her. i hear my door open causing me to turn my head. i smiled plastered on my face because it was my girlfriend of a year. "guys my baby is here." i said to the stream.

she walks over to him and hugs me. i peck her lips wrapping my hand around her hip. "hi stream." she waved to the camera.

comments:

ew it's her.

she's so beautiful.

guys its the bitch that took our man.

girl please like you had a chance with him.

move vinnie! i'm tryna see my wife y/n.

hottest couple on tiktok.

i am simping for y/n.

y'all are so cute.

y/n is so hot.

making me feel more single than i already am. 😔

———————————————

she sets her bag down and dives on my bed. i turn my focus back to the game. i take a glance at the chat and their talking about y/n and hera. i turn back around and see y/n cuddling with hera causing me to frown. "hera stop trying to steal my girlfriend!" i yell at her. me and y/n burst into a fit of laughter. i turn back around and continue playing.

-

an hour later i take a second and stretch. i see hera and y/n asleep. i take a picture and post it on my snapchat story.

y/n's pov:

i woke up with hera still on my chest. i look over and see vinnie still streaming. i look at my phone and see thats it's 1:38 am. i shake my head in annoyance. he asked me to come over this late just to stream? this is where i started to get aggravated. i walk into the bathroom and change into sweatpants and a purple tank top.

i got bored so i started taking pictures in the bathroom.

•••

•••

i posted them on instagram and walked back out

i posted them on instagram and walked back out. vinnie was still streaming so i walked over to the chair and wrap my arms around his shoulders, kissing his cheek.

"oh i didn't know you woke up." he said giving a kiss. "will you get off and pay attention to me." i was getting upset because i wanted to spend time with him and he still has yet to get off.

comments:

my bub y/n looks so sad.

miss girl is over him.

vinnie get off the game and spend time with your girlfriend.

i hope y/n beats his ass.

vin if you don't get off the damn game.

y/n it's okay i still love you.

get away from him you bitch.

——————————————

you know what i'm over this. i throw my phone on the bed and put my hair in a bun. "vincent i'm tell say this one more time. get off the game or we gon be fighting."

he turned around and raised a eyebrow at me. "oh word." i nodded. he paused the game and took his headphones off and stood up. i playfully swung on him causing him to duck.

he threw me over his shoulder and jumped on to the bed. we started play fighting until he got on top of me and pinned me down. "you get what you wanted?"

"i guess. now get off me." i try to get out his grip.

he rolls off me and walks back over to the pc. "alright y'all i'm gonna end it here. as you can see we just had a wwe match.

"i love y'all and i'll see you in the next one." i flick off the camera because he ends the stream and turning off the pc.

he lets out a yawn stretching. "are you tired from all that?" he nodded. he takes off his shirt and lays on the bed dragging me with him. "wait."

i get up and turn the lights out. the only light left was his led lights. i get back on the bed under the covers and lay on his chest.

he wraps his arms around me making me feel safe. i trace the "break my heart" tattoo with my finger. i look down and see he's fast asleep. i kiss his forehead before cuddling into him even more. "i love you" i whisper before sleepiness took over me.

———————————————————————
author's note: happy pride month babes!
i know i've been mia for a while but i'm back.
okay this time i think i mean it. i'm gonna
be active. i also have a lot of drafts that
i'm going to edit and post. <3