6.First day with problem.

Koi nhi 10votes complete nhi hue.
Dedicated to that 8voters.

Next day in faisu's side.

Faisu's POV:

I wake up with a back pain just because of this mattress and pellow it's not soft as my mattress and pellow I get up and saw time it was 8:30 and date was 7 April can you even imagine yesterday was my 18th birthday and I got worst gift on it....after checking some notifications in my phone I went in bathroom ya after taking my clothes what do think and guess what water was not coming from tabe and I said "Wow welcome to middle class life" I rolled my eyes and get out from there and sat on bed thinking what to do.

It's been 5min I am thinking sitting on bed suddenly I remember that Mr Khan said If I had any problem then told to Mr Rahmani but the question is where is his house ohhh ya I remember next to my house I have start forgetting things.

I get out from house after locking it and taking my phone.

After I reach there I knock 2times but no response can't they listen it in once I was about to knock 3rd but at time someone open it and that was the same girl on whom I shout yesterday.

Jannu: what happened.

Faisu: Mr Rahmani.

Jannu: daddy that boy have come.

What does she mean by that boy I have name ohh ya I also said her to she is taking revenge.

She goes and said something to Mr Rahmani and she comes and said.

Jannu: should I have to send invitetion card to you for coming inside.

She said rudely and I shooked my head I come inside and sat on sofa she also come then Mr Rahmani said who was reading newspaper.

Mr Rahmani: what happened.

He asked and I said.

Faisu: Vo water was not coming from any tabe.

Jannu: ya ya I know why.

Faisu: why.

I asked being questionly.

Jannu: because you should listen me last evening and water was not coming from any tabe because I was gone tell you that wake up at 6:30am at that time water supply start only you should have to do on that tabe if you don't on it in 30min then water supply stopped and now it will come in evening 4pm.

(Same happened in my place).

Wait what she should tell me it in starting but no she was gone tell in the last. Woww.

Mr Rahmani: but beta you should tell him in starting.

Ya the same thing but no.

Faisu: ya you are right uncle.

Wait I said him uncle first time I said him uncle note it.

Mr Rahmani: but now what to do because in your house water is not so do one thing take your stuffs and get fresh here and then do breakfast here.

Ummm should I say yes I think for 1or 2min and my decision was yes so I said yes to him.

Faisu: ok I am with my stuff.

I said and without wasting any more time there I went from there and pick my stuff and was about to go there but I get a call from my favourite person and it was.......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.it was faiz or tell whom you guess, I talk with him for sometime then cut it and went to Mr Rahmani's house and after finishing my chores there I went in hall and see Mr Rahmani there reading newspaper I went to him and sat on sofa he said.

Mr Rahmani: ohh you have come now lets go and do breakfast come with me.

I get up and followed him to dining table.

Mr Rahmani: janna breakfast.

Janna which type of name is this.

Jannu: ya coming just 1min.

She come with breakfast and severed not only for us for herself also lets look what have she made..... Umm pateto poha and tea want a look here.

 Umm pateto poha and tea want a look here

(Looks yammy na😁 watering watering).

I take one bite it was delicious it tastes some tangy and spicy after sometime when I complete it and take a sipe of tea it was ok because I prefer some coffee in place of tea my thinking through break by voice.

Mr Rahmani: beta how's it.

Faisu: it's tasty but I drink coffee not tea in morning.

Mr Rahmani: Ok next time when you will come here you will get coffee in place of tea na janaa.

Jannu: ya next time you get coffee in place of tea.

She said with a fake smile on her face uncle said.

Mr Rahmani:............

POV ends:
.

.

.

.

.

What Mr Rahmani want to say

Till longest.

Writer shifa.
Bye bye.

Words:800.