11. It's been a long time.

In last:

They all again sat on their cycle and start paddling. After sometime they all reach to colony everyone said bye to eachother and went to there house.

Continue:

In evening faisal got ready and went to jannat's house. They both waited for their friends in silence, as they all at come they all sat on their cycle and went to tuition and after attending it they was coming back. They all were in way when jannat said.

Jannat: does everyone have 💸 money.

Avneet: ME🖐️ in sab ka pata nhi.

She said rolling her eyes.

Siddharth: akhe na guma mere pas bhi hai.

Jannat: now I am sure ye Hasnain ke pas nhi hoga.

Hasnain: hee mere pas bhi.

He said rolling his eyes.

Avneet: Faisal tu.

He answered with a nod but still here faisal made a confused about what they all are talking seeing this jannat understood he was confused.

Jannat: just come with us you will get the world's most delicious thing.

She said licking her lips (asleelo dur).

After some moments they all stop on a junk food stall and as jannat said "world's most delicious thing" everybody knows it what is it Guess it none another then our favourite "pani puri/golgappa/ fullki/ puchaka/panni patashi/panni ke batase/fried puff-pastry ball/pokdi (bas itne hi pata hai) they all park their cycle on side of road and went to them faisal was following them.

Jannat: uncle khilae gee.

Uncle: paise do gi to khilae ge.

Avneet: uncle paise dege ham, akho trust nhi ham par.

Uncle: NHI.

Uncle: last ke last time khaya aur paise bina diye gayi thi.

Jannat: uncle mistake hoyi thi aur last time ham dono ne paid kiya tha vo.

Hasnain: uncle miti pado unn bato par pach(5) plate khila digiye.

Uncle: do minute bas..

After the eating session of pani puri/ golgappa/fullki/puchaka/panni patashi/panni ke batase/fried puff-pastry ball/ pokdi.

Avneet: mera muh jal gaya.

Siddharth: ohhh ye to hona hi tha kon bol raha "UNcLe tOdHi tIkKa DalIyE".

He said doing her mimic.

Avneet: shut up.

Hasnain: ShUt uP.

He again do this, this time he got a punch from right which was done by her one and only lover THE SIDDHARTH NIGAM.

Siddharth: kayo paresan karha hai.

Jannat: ye bol friend parvesvar.

On behind Faisal was observing thing going on in front while giggling.

Soon they all got themselves to there house at 7pm or something.

Skipping to two weeks:

It was night (8:30or something).

They all were out on empty road/street in there mohalla, they all were talking to eachother when Hasnain saw ShifaS coming towards them with having rackets and cock in her hand with a face like she just got kicked out of house.