16. Feels

This chapter is not related to twice's"the feels"

POV Continue:

But someone just woke up and choose violence, bruh I just entered and what's in front Manish sir with a student's collar in hand, I just need to run before I caught his eyes... dashi run run...

I run in rose from there, heavily breathing I was sitting on my seat but wait where the heck are that my dumbass friends should I look for them or not... Of course not they are not kids...

Soon they also enter and take their seats and not too soon teacher enter in class take our class and this routine countinue for all day then we all went home.

...........

Another day at school and today we got a chemistry group project and In which group i was we got "bla bla bla" topic.

...........

Faisal POV:

Since some days I am feeling very positive around jannat not like others I feel... and today me and jannat got paired for group project with some three more students, and Siddharth in some different groups and Avneet Hasnain in one group. And currently me and jannat were going Manjul's house for project work as it was quit near our house we both decided to walk down till there.

Me and jannat were talk about something random things, suddenly I got a thought...

Faisal: jannat what about a race till Manjul's house.

I asked her.

Jannat: okay, but is there any price or anything for looser...

Ahh about this, do you think that I am a fool i have full plan...

Faisal: looser will have to carry winner's bag till my house.

Jannat: no till my house.

Silly girl, she don't know that someone like her height can't win against my height someone, in end she have to pick my bag...

Faisal: fine...

Jannat: you are going regret it...

She tightly held her bag, as I did mine.
On the countdown 1 2 3 we both rose from there... But I didn't know that this chota packet was a bada bhamka, suprisely she run even faster then me and in the end I loose to her. What a shame I loose to someone like her...

..........

After like 2-3hours we all came out from his house, did bye to eachother.

Now she was giving me a smirking looks, and throw her bag on me. I catch it, it was very heavy and now I have to carry it till her house GODDDD...

..........

I could not take a step further! I sat on mid road...

Faisal: I give up! I can't take another step further!..

I said heavily breathing trying to catch air...

Faisal: do you have rocks in your bags, why is it so heavy...

Jannat: I said na you... YOU WILL REGR.....

Suddenly she grab me and pull me towards her and pin me in wall looking at road... then a sudden realisation hit me, she save me from getting crushed from motorbike by looking at road...

Jannat: dekha ke jaa bosdiwale kaha jaa raha hai!!

She cursed at me NO she cursed at motorbike one, she turn towards me and said...